Formula 1 Wags #190 Nico Rosberg is a Ferrari Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like this is spot on.. they weren’t really allowed a normal childhood and now they’re like big kids with an (almost) unlimited budget who just bop around the world with a load of other guys with the same mindset. It’s quite a bubble.
I think this is true of a lot of elite sportspeople in general, men in particular. A lot of footballers aren't much better, if at all.

Reactions: 6
Oscar and Lily Z seem to already be in Singapore
Wonder if Oscar and Lily have made it to season 2 of the Fernando Documentary Series
(that was when he goes back to F1 and Alpine)
shame they didnt put out a season 3 where Oscar would have been a star
---
Definitely my first stop before the office on Monday
That Dior clutch tells me she's not making it to the selfie today

1694437214299.png

---
Pilates sans Pierre

1694437682433.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So Lily Z. in Singapore? I wasn't expecting that.
Carmen seriously bores me, her world revolves around George and pretended work.
Kika and Pierre are ick.
And Magui is either a pathological liar or annoying attention seeker who'd do anything for people to talk about her at all times. (or both) 🤷‍♀️

So Lily Z. in Singapore? I wasn't expecting that.
Carmen seriously bores me, her world revolves around George and pretended work.
Kika and Pierre are ick.
And Magui is either a pathological liar or annoying attention seeker who'd do anything for people to talk about her at all times. (or both) 🤷‍♀️
I think Oscar will probably spend some time at home/ closer to his family between the races in singapore and japan and Lily is very close to his family. I dont think he's had a chance since the australian race.
I mean i know its a lot of flights but still a lot of time if he doesnt have to get back in the SIM
---
Alright I'll give Kym some credit here
this was a VERY nice gift for your son's girlfriend

---
Also Will Buxton is the kind of guy who goes to a movie
sits through the credits
just to take a photo of his name
1694439083958.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
---
Alright I'll give Kym some credit here
this was a VERY nice gift for your son's girlfriend

---
That was a really sweet thing for Kym to do, and you can tell she was genuinely made up to receive it.
Well done Kym 👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Oscar and Lily have made it to season 2 of the Fernando Documentary Series
(that was when he goes back to F1 and Alpine)
shame they didnt put out a season 3 where Oscar would have been a star
---
Definitely my first stop before the office on Monday
That Dior clutch tells me she's not making it to the selfie today

View attachment 2441131
---
Pilates sans Pierre

View attachment 2441148
Long commute for Carmen from soho farmhouse to central London for work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The VOD for yesterday‘s stream has been deleted but found the clips

If that 2nd one wasn't a soundboard, they are good bros 🤣
The 1st one didn't sound like a soundboard though, yes Lando please give us some drama

Reactions: 1
logan ibiza girlie that was in london last week at the same time he was, paddock debut incoming? 👀
Riley!!! She's the 2nd blonde girl from Ibiza
and I mean he SHOULD debut her. Looks like Wags have helped out a few drivers with contracts.
Marcus Armstrong just signed a longer term deal in indy and he was making that deal right when lissie popped up
(but he also definitely did that himself too)
let's see what it does for carlos.....

but no. I highly doubt Logan will debut her in the paddock. She's the daughter of a US motorsport guy so she's getting these hookups without logan or Williams.
Logan would love some good press, i'm sure. especially with 2 more US/home races to go.
And this girl would LOVE the attention
but this girl (and the other blonde) are not doing him any favors with PR.

theres a reason she and rebecca arent showing up arm and arm with the drivers

Reactions: 5
edited to say... sorry her dad is a billionaire real estate developer in Orlando
got confused with another blonde friend

1694444102145.png

Reactions: 1
edited to say... sorry her dad is a billionaire real estate developer in Orlando
got confused with another blonde friend

View attachment 2441311
Yeah I did some digging into her background when she first popped up. Typical nepo baby, her only job is an intern with with her dad's company for 4 years now. He runs in the same billionaire Floridian circles as Logan's parents and they've likely known each other for a while. Her dad also races in the rich men's league and has ties to Ferrari. Also links to Trump lol

The most surprising thing about her is that she's only 23-24

Reactions: 3
New thread, not title because i forgot, but SIngapore
---
Yeah I did some digging into her background when she first popped up. Typical nepo baby, her only job is an intern with with her dad's company for 4 years now. He runs in the same billionaire Floridian circles as Logan's parents and they've likely known each other for a while. Her dad also races in the rich men's league and has ties to Ferrari. Also links to Trump lol

The most surprising thing about her is that she's only 23-24
I can assure you as someone who knows Florida very very well
neither her or the other one got anywhere on their academics

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.