Formula 1 Wags #190 Nico Rosberg is a Ferrari Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monza's starting soon, so heres a new thread so we can not freak out
Will max get #10
Is Nico Rosberg some kind of curse accelerator?
Can Ferrari not duck up?
Lets go Motor Racing!

also you can totally tell Red Bull wouldnt let him near the front
so he worked hart to creep this one in

• Heart
Reactions: 7
replying to a comment on the last thread about R and A hanging out in the garage just seems so crazy since less than a year ago it was 2 completely diff wags with cha and isa, crazy how both drivers broke up and then had new girls the following year ☠

Reactions: 5
I have a horse in this race (pun), and I am terrified.

Go Carlos, even though you're a bit of a 🚩

Reactions: 2
Anyone else hoping there's a bit of excitement at the start and Max is taken out? Just so he doesn't get his 10th win and another team stand a chance at a win? (Checo is guaranteed to duck it up, even if Max is tucked up in the garage).

• Wow
Anyone else hoping there's a bit of excitement at the start and Max is taken out? Just so he doesn't get his 10th win and another team stand a chance at a win? (Checo is guaranteed to duck it up, even if Max is tucked up in the garage).
should be interesting. no one has really challenged Max at the start. But Carlos isnt one to back out either at the start

Reactions: 1
should be interesting. no one has really challenged Max at the start. But Carlos isnt one to back out either at the start
George challenged him in Australia. Lando and Oscar challenged him in Silverstone. That's two I can think of off the top of my head. He's not really been putting himself at too much risk as he knows he has the car to get them back quickly anyway, and honestly the same applies to him vs Ferrari here, he'll get them at some point if he stays safe. The only time he's pushed it was with Checo in Austria but that was because Checo pushed him first.

The slipstream down to the first corner is huge here though. Carlos is going to have some serious defending to do from both Max and Charles if they get a perfect slipstream from him.

Reactions: 3
If this is the ONE TIME Carlos decides to be cautious when going wheel to wheel with someone I’m gonna kick off

Honestly, as McLaren have zero chance of any big points here (even any points at all will be a struggle) I'm all for both Ferraris and Max going out and Alex creating a giant DRS train for the entirety of the race and coming away with a Williams win ;) 😂
I will now be officially excommunicated from the Italian half of my family for saying that 😂

(Really I do want Max to get the record though, I like seeing these kind of records broken because it's such a hard thing to do)

Reactions: 4
With the hair and the white suits, Nico is increasingly looking like a 1980s Euroscene DJ.

• Haha
loved the martin brundle grid walk this time, so interesting hearing about the mechanics and the grid prep

• Heart
Happy new thread!!!

The ugly shoes from Nico makes that the curse is not going to work...

Go Carlos!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.