Formula 1 Wags #190 Nico Rosberg is a Ferrari Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally switched from Viaplay to F1T Pro this morning
Couldn't recommend it more, the commentary is better, the stream is way more secure and it is cheaper 👌
I listen to Alex Jacques and co through the F1 live timing screen and then have the Sky pictures up on mute, There's a slight delay between words and pics but easy enough to get used to and sooooooo much better than having to listen to Crofty & co.

Reactions: 1
He's an ex Ferrari driver, and there have been a lot of rumours recently that Maranello want to bring him in as a special consultant to try and help them turn things around. Not really surprising he's with them at Monza.
Thank you for the information! Didn't know that

lol all the mechanics were like fans at a concert trying to get as close as possible to the gate
Fernando's Gingers were gonna kick everyone's ass
he's got those guys totally trained
the shot of them fanning his face is just so him

found it
1693747121042.png

Bit geeky, but I love it when something new/different happens.
Because McLaren have a rookie this year, you can tell the difference in the way they communicate to Lando and Oscar on the radio. Oscar seems to gets a lot more info relayed, I guess because it's new for him.
It also means I learn things that I've never known in 30 years plus of watching.

j
Bit geeky, but I love it when something new/different happens.
Because McLaren have a rookie this year, you can tell the difference in the way they communicate to Lando and Oscar on the radio. Oscar seems to gets a lot more info relayed, I guess because it's new for him.
It also means I learn things that I've never known in 30 years plus of watching.
just noticed this too! im following the live mclaren radio on the app for the first time, do any other teams do this?

j

just noticed this too! im following the live mclaren radio on the app for the first time, do any other teams do this?
Not sure, i only really use the McLaren app. It's really educational!

Alex making that move with no DRS. This going to be a looooooooong afternoon as a McLaren fan.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.