Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain the ‘she drink she smoke’ thing? Who’s this referring to? I joined this tattle page way too late and have a lot of learning to do
There was that girl who used to hate every girl Lando was associated to. She liked Emilia for some reason tho

We call her cinnamon (something about nickname being similar to that word?) or she drink she smoke because she was always saying how that Iona girl is horrible for Lando because "she drink she smoke"

She even came here once

Reactions: 6
HFHFJAKDJVUSJWHDHWJWJFJ IMMA CHOKE

We all been there
Reading Harry Potter or something without pretending its some empowering bullshit*
Even though Harry Potter is <3

Reactions: 11
and this was without the new lower drag rear wing, looking a lot better than McLaren thought for Monza
---
Lando is on voice call on Hamster stream just now, need that viewers boost

Reactions: 5
Wait what i missed that lol. What did she have to say
I don't know if it's allowed to post it

The funniest thing was that people were acusing me of being her (because I wasn't in love with Luisa) and she registers as monaco

Good old tattle times
@Nadjaliz if you are reading, come say hi

Reactions: 8
HFHFJAKDJVUSJWHDHWJWJFJ IMMA CHOKE

View attachment 2410688

We all been there
Reading Harry Potter or something without pretending its some empowering bullshit*
Even though Harry Potter is <3
It's giving the "take the picture of me pretending I'm reading with smart made-shift light source so I wouldn't use a proper lamp to disturb you while you sleep" vibes. Cringe.

Reactions: 3
and this was without the new lower drag rear wing, looking a lot better than McLaren thought for Monza
Wouldn't get too excited - those top speeds include massive tows, Piastri's especially. Both spent a lot of time stuck behind cars that were towing them through the speed traps. Drag was still an issue for them. The new rear wing should be a big help though. The data they got from it when it was on Oscar's car in FP1 was very encouraging apparently.

Reactions: 2
Seems Lando was in uncle mode today, was just talking about the oh so traumatic experience of changing a nappy

Reactions: 6

not Charles with the kiss face emoji to congratulate his boyfriend

Reactions: 7
Hopefully they give Daniel his seat back when he is fit to drive again.
So he can show how good he is.
I’m worried.
He belongs in the Red Bull again together with Max.
MAXIEL forever together with Blake.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully they give Daniel his seat back when he is fit to drive again.
So he can show how good he is.
I’m worried.
He belongs in the Red Bull again together with Max.
MAXIEL forever together with Blake.
I miss maxiel that being said I’m just rewatching drive to survive s1 and living for the dramatics between them

I feel like this could really have a long lasting knock on effect for Danny Ric and that makes me feel quite sad for him. I hope he has decent support.

Reactions: 1
I’m really interested in this interview. Written press or podcast? Do you remember where to find it?

I’m really interested in this interview. Written press or podcast? Do you remember where to find it?
I don't have a link to hand but I think it was an exclusive ESPN interview. You should be able to find the link on reddit if google doesn't work. Try the McLaren subreddit, I think it was posted on there.

ETA: If you haven't kept up with it, it will help to read up on what Stella and Brown have been saying in recent interviews with regards to the upgrades and changes as well as it adds a context to what Brown said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.