Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kika's family a big deal in Portugal? I know nothing, I avoid everything to do with Pierre like it's a rat from the 13th century.
Just her mom-Maria, the woman has been trying to launch her daughter into the public since she came out of the womb πŸ’€ πŸ’€
---
LOL

1693740751150.png

they put Pierre in a children's-toy-looking car to match with his level of maturity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just her mom-Maria, the woman has been trying to launch her daughter into the public since she came out of the womb πŸ’€ πŸ’€
I dont agree with that Kika only started appering more when she made 18 years old.
Its a recent thing she barely appered in magazines whe she was younger.

Reactions: 3
You know we have to write 2 more pages so we don't panic through thread change on start

Manifesting a good Ferrari pitstop so we are watching cars πŸ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont agree with that Kika only started appering more when she made 18 years old.
Its a recent thing she barely appered in magazines whe she was younger.
Yes, agreeing here because it was also Kika's Dad (who is hot and you should look up if you havent) who urged her to wait to do modeling full time
I will plug kikas dad at all times
---
I NEED REBECCA TODAY

Reactions: 2
Wow, if the rumours are true that Kimi Antonelli is skipping F3 and heading straight for F2 next year, it really does seem like he could be a genuine contender for Lewis’ Merc seat when he decides to give it up 😳

Damn thats impressive!
Lando is no longer the Formula driver that looks most like Tom Holland now :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, agreeing here because it was also Kika's Dad (who is hot and you should look up if you havent) who urged her to wait to do modeling full time
I will plug kikas dad at all times
---
I NEED REBECCA TODAY
I need you to sit down (respectfully! love your avie btw 😍)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kika's fashion game has been very off this weekend imo
Too bad, we have very similar body types so I like to take inspiration from what looks flattering on her :p this ain't it
yeah. she has really long legs, so the short skirts look kind of off on her
still absolutely gorgeous but it makes her look younger

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.