Formula 1 Wags #189 ATTENZIONE Monza Rawe Ceek ATTENZIONE Gran Premio d'Italia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who is not geoblocked by sky confirm, Nico's shoes are for real?
cba24a7de8cc64fc2189363d3f1edd974fd62c43.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
nico is clearly kenough

(i'm also geoblocked sadly)
Kiwii and @monza I dont know how to post it here but if you go to ig called sainzfamily there is a short interview with happy Papa Sainz for Spanish dazn there, on stories :D

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These two were my personal favourites 😂 add whatever caption you like

View attachment 2422391View attachment 2422392
Man loves the gossip
Just know she's spilling some garage tea.
She will be here for the 10th win l (or wherever) and then whichever race is the championship one before Abu Dhabi.
Max seems happy to have her there, even if she would rather not be there.
---
I forgot is Jos there too? Isn't he wearing a tribute to jos?

Reactions: 4
Yes he had them on ealier
Pretty sure they're Hermès Izmir sandals. Bargain at only £600 a pop 🙄
These F1 peeps love an Hermès sandal ... 🩴

ETA that £600 is for an 'off-the-rack' pair. His look like they could be limited edition/custom, so we're looking at at least £1.5k and up 🙈

Reactions: 3
God those sandals are sooooo fugly. Why would someone willingly wear those things? :sick:

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure they're Hermès Izmir sandals. Bargain at only £600 a pop 🙄
These F1 peeps love an Hermès sandal ... 🩴

ETA that £600 is for an 'off-the-rack' pair. His look like they could be limited edition/custom, so we're looking at at least £1.5k and up 🙈
My man isn't some basic witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm so heartbroken! Looks like Carmen won't bless us with her glorious pretentious hardworking always perfectly dressed ass this Sunday.
1693729779175.png

---
Meanwhile, Lily today
1693729944726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, if the rumours are true that Kimi Antonelli is skipping F3 and heading straight for F2 next year, it really does seem like he could be a genuine contender for Lewis’ Merc seat when he decides to give it up 😳

• Wow
Wow, if the rumours are true that Kimi Antonelli is skipping F3 and heading straight for F2 next year, it really does seem like he could be a genuine contender for Lewis’ Merc seat when he decides to give it up 😳
I don't think this is a good idea. Unless he is really brilliant and shines there, the negative comments might be really harsher than usual. There is a reason why the guys are going one step at the time.

Reactions: 7

Honestly think this is dumb by his management. F3 is one of the biggest jumps and its often where you see drivers falter. Theres a reason its the series where drivers have pretty much always spent the most seasons in.

Hes definitely an exciting talent but I'd rather see them be patient with him over rushing him. I mean just look at Max, he was so accident prone in his early career which was likely due to how quickly he was rushed up the ranks without gaining such beneficial experience.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.