Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just woke up and thought I'd watch the F2 race
And so many things
Including 2 rear tires falling off completely

• Wow
Reactions: 6
True
Martin's work effort put carmen to shame.
No wonder she didn't make it backstage
---
Awe... Clem won?!
He is gonna be so wasted tonight
Well good for Martin he only have to do two stops . His 3rd gf is in Barcelona 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
(Forget it, screw Charles, I don't feel bad for him anymore(hope he gets papped while trying to take a sh*t)

Where's the button to unsee and unhear this video?? @monza your presence is needed.
I watched half of this video yesterday (it is 40sth minutes long) and it has some funny moments, their interactions are funny. at one point Pierre really checks a girl that enters the room, so this part posted above you can try to unsee, but the whole vid has some gems :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
so for me its the makeup. she usually doesnt wear much if any so kinda thrown off that she went for it
obviously this is a Tommy Sponsored weekend. Wondering why she wasnt there on Friday/Saturday
but part of me thinks tommy didnt pay her to wear their stuff more than today.
no way she'd be taking long walks and missing park ferme
1693134618122.png

---
ohhhh are we gonna get a Maxy.mov?

1693135297045.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Max trying to make Charles and Lando perform for his vlog 😂
(from RBs insta)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So it seems ElPlan of Carlos&Rebecca is not on this weekend, she hasnt been seen around GP yet, has she? I guess Monza will be the weekend for that. Maybe Trump golfcourse thing was too much too obvious..
Instead she started following a guy from Spain (cant say who he is exactly cause his account is private) that is followed by his sister and Caco and of course also Isa :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.