Formula 1 Wags #188 and 50 shades of Orange

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy as ever Zandvoort 🙄 at this point I’m convinced even Max fans are bored because there’s literally no reason to be this pathetic

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can we also note the fact that Lando now confirming he was actually in Marseille with Martin last weekend makes Magui camping out in a hotel in Nice even funnier, especially as we know from the McLaren app that he was back in the UK and at the MTC on Monday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@sofiamae1994 i have new “Martin ick “ noooo😂
I tend to try and ignore a lot of his clothing choices but that's a new low 😂
(Also I love Fisher, he's ruthless 😂. There's a video of him somewhere from summer last year roasting Lando about his suntan when they were together at a show in Ibiza 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can we also note the fact that Lando now confirming he was actually in Marseille with Martin last weekend makes Magui camping out in a hotel in Nice even funnier, especially as we know from the McLaren app that he was back in the UK and at the MTC on Monday 😂
Isn't there also a Twitter account that keeps tabs on his Raya account? And they said that his location has just been changed to Nice? I don't trust stuff like that, anyway. (It also doesn't make sense that this account has his age wrong; says that he lives in the UK and that he last logged in from London when he had just been in Slovakia).

I tend to try and ignore a lot of his clothing choices but that's a new low 😂
(Also I love Fisher, he's ruthless 😂. There's a video of him somewhere from summer last year roasting Lando about his suntan when they were together at a show in Ibiza 😂 )
well at least he is not spending his money on ugly designer stuff . he is living in his merch 😅 this is 3rd pair of shoes Fisher hates on Martin in one month 😅😅 I need to find that 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Classy as ever Zandvoort 🙄 at this point I’m convinced even Max fans are bored because there’s literally no reason to be this pathetic

Okay but stop blaming The Netherlands for this kind of tit though please 😅
Crazy and pathetic people are literally everywhere, has nothing to do with where people are from

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay but stop blaming The Netherlands for this kind of tit though please 😅
Crazy and pathetic people are literally everywhere, has nothing to do with where people are from
I mean yes naturally but I’d imagine a strong majority of Max fans are from there and that’s who im talking about. Particularly the ones that act like this, they’re the kind of ones that have migrated from football and I doubt even care about the actual sport

I mean yes naturally but I’d imagine a strong majority of Max fans are from there and that’s who im talking about. Particularly the ones that act like this, they’re the kind of ones that have migrated from football and I doubt even care about the actual sport
Oh yeah that is completely true, but I can tell you that 99% of Max fans completely agree that this group has to duck off
You only ever hear and see the crappy ones online, so don't think that Max fans are like that like at all
99% of Max fans are just regular simple people who are nice to everyone, love the sport and want to have a good time with people

Oh yeah that is completely true, but I can tell you that 99% of Max fans completely agree that this group has to duck off
You only ever hear and see the crappy ones online, so don't think that Max fans are like that like at all
99% of Max fans are just regular simple people who are nice to everyone, love the sport and want to have a good time with people
I agree. My issue has always been with the people that act like that and they seem to be loudest at Zandvoort (there was the situation with the Toto bus last year I think?). Everyone can like whoever they want, I know a few people irl who are Max fans and I get along with them great. It’s stuff like this that tarnishes it, same with the portion of the Tifosi who act like hooligans at Monza every year

I agree. My issue has always been with the people that act like that and they seem to be loudest at Zandvoort (there was the situation with the Toto bus last year I think?). Everyone can like whoever they want, I know a few people irl who are Max fans and I get along with them great. It’s stuff like this that tarnishes it, same with the portion of the Tifosi who act like hooligans at Monza every year
It's not like Lewis doesn't also have an appalling toxic part of his fanbase, we've all encountered them. Normal sane Lewis fans wouldn't want to be lumped in with them so maybe cool it a little with the self-righteousness and have the decency not to do so to all Max fans or any other fanbase. People in glass houses and all that. The vast majority of fans of any driver, Max included, are normal decent people who just want to enjoy the sport and have a good time, just like the majority of Lewis fans do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's not like Lewis doesn't also have an appalling toxic part of his fanbase, we've all encountered them. Normal sane Lewis fans wouldn't want to be lumped in with them so maybe cool it a little with the self-righteousness and have the decency not to do so to all Max fans or any other fanbase. People in glass houses and all that. The vast majority of fans of any driver, Max included, are normal decent people who just want to enjoy the sport and have a good time, just like the majority of Lewis fans do.
Oh in no way was I intending to come across as self righteous! So apologies if that’s how it was. But this particular element of targeted hate, which I kind of automatically lumped in with the burning merch that happened last year, has always happened more against Lewis. It wasn’t Max fans that started it actually it was Alonso fans, way way back, and then Ferrari fans. I’m not really talking about the online segment because aside from the personal insults, death threats etc that get thrown about on all sides a lot of that is just trolling which is a part of sports I hate but, it happens. Booing I don’t even care about, but this kind of thing is just bizarre to me because idk why anyone would waste their time on it 😂 to me it just shows they’re not really fans of Max at all because true fans just want to wear their own merch and enjoy themselves not hold posters and banners about other drivers, surely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rest assured Daniel Fans.... Lance hooked him up ( via scotty?). I believe lance also had his fixed in Spain

• Heart
Reactions: 6
(Forget it, screw Charles, I don't feel bad for him anymore(hope he gets papped while trying to take a sh*t)

Where's the button to unsee and unhear this video?? @monza your presence is needed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My body got chills in second 😂😂 unfortunately probably 50% of people think we are czechoslovakia still 😅 so his brain probably added that “i” 😂
Honestly, he probably didn't even know which country he was in 😭 (or where on a map he was at all)

• Haha
(Forget it, screw Charles, I don't feel bad for him anymore(hope he gets papped while trying to take a sh*t)

Where's the button to unsee and unhear this video?? @monza your presence is needed.
WHAT
THE
duck

ce3db2834b5c5c8cd35a4ac80361dd63.jpg

---
This sound fits so well 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.