Formula 1 Wags # 186 Flavio's Slag and Wag Summer Break Special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time tattle gossiper, how did I only now stumble upon this topic??

whats the opinion about kelly piquet around here? i personally cant stand her, sorry.
Hahahaha I think opinions vary a bit
Generally, her politics are very widely hated here
Some people don't like the relationship between her and Max (groomy vibes), some people do (they look happy together)
People generally don't accept it when people are hating on her as a mother (that's never okay) but most people do think she should spend more time with her kid and less time worrying about sponsorships with brands that do the opposite of what she says she stands for

Correct me if I'm wrong though, definitely don't wanna put words in people's mouths

But yeah, as usual we are a very eclectic bunch of people 😁

Reactions: 3
Was gonna say
The yacht trials and slag shack have nothing on the schumachers
(Still think they gave Luisa the boot along with however many)
Yeah. Still remembering Bahrain when Mick unfollowed Lando and he (Mick) had a face like thunder when with Sabine.

imago1024769793s.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i don't want to be cynical, but if you consider the off-track antics of most drivers on the grid (i said most, not all) then any self-respecting woman would stay far away from them ... there, i said it

I said it once and I will say it again: Carmen will be the least problematic wag of them all (and with the least surgeries/filters on pics etc). The day will come when she will be the favourite of this thread.:giggle: :LOL:(I might be biased because I like George, my favourite F1 school prefect)

And Heidi's hiding looks innocent and also a good idea now :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha I think opinions vary a bit
Generally, her politics are very widely hated here
Some people don't like the relationship between her and Max (groomy vibes), some people do (they look happy together)
People generally don't accept it when people are hating on her as a mother (that's never okay) but most people do think she should spend more time with her kid and less time worrying about sponsorships with brands that do the opposite of what she says she stands for

Correct me if I'm wrong though, definitely don't wanna put words in people's mouths

But yeah, as usual we are a very eclectic bunch of people 😁
Sums it up pretty well imo!

I said it once and I will say it again: Carmen will be the least problematic wag of them all (and with the least surgeries/filters on pics etc). The day will come when she will be the favourite of this thread.:giggle: :LOL:(I might be biased because I like George, my favourite F1 school prefect)

Also Lily M, Lily Z, and Louise.

Reactions: 2
Also Lily M, Lily Z, and Louise.
And Tiffany. (and I know there are certain indications about something in her past, but so are with Lily M.)
---
Isa is funny, reposting a story of a guy who's just bought a boat similar to Carlos' (same company, Ferrari sponsor, not the one in the story, but his last IG post). 😂

• Haha
And Tiffany. (and I know there are certain indications about something in her past, but so are with Lily M.)
---
Isa is funny, reposting a story of a guy who's just bought a boat similar to Carlos' (same company, Ferrari sponsor, not the one in the story, but his last IG post). 😂
Isa's shady socials are amusing me hugely at the moment.
I mean yes, some of it is petty but she's probably earned that right for a while at least and a lot of it is hilarious, ngl. The hats post the other day made me genuinely laugh out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Carmen is one of the worst and it will be even worse as the time passes and G becomes more important imho

• Haha
Carmen is one of the worst and it will be even worse as the time passes and G becomes more important imho

her latest tom ford ad is lackking but at least she made it a gift

honestly wouldnt be surprised if she goes for a bit of the injectables at some point
one of my friends was a 'natural chef' until she realized clean eating doesnt prevent wrinkles.
she refused to admit it and ended up losing most of her original followers who were into the natural version.
do not think her and george will make it long term. he seems very dependent on her, but george would throw her out in a second if he could get that championship
---
New Week New Thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.