Formula 1 Wags # 186 Flavio's Slag and Wag Summer Break Special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also putting this out there, laila really cleaned up her socials. more than i originally thought. i just went to her youtube channel and every video is gone except one. she used to have a ton of vlogs with alvaro.. like really domestic videos of them living together and all that lol. it's like he doesn't even exist anymore! 😅
😂 I wonder which Schumacher or Schumacher-adjacent person went through them with a fine-toothed comb before she was able to become official.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1692002744390.png

The thought didn't even cross my mind 💀 😭 (If I had it my way, I'd be Estebans' wag but it doesn't bode well being the girlfriend of a man thats hated on the entire grid lol)
---
1692002918223.png

RIP Formulino- can't believe he passed away

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I see where you're coming from, but from my perspective, it kind of felt like you were coming for me with your post. Maybe you misunderstood the way I said what I said, but regarding every claim made about Laila, it wasn't me nitpicking what I personally thought that she did. It was just what was said on the influencergossipDK threads on Reddit, completely summarized. The rest of what was said was about her being a 'social climber' and being 'arrogant' in school which I felt was too much of a reach and a lot harder to prove.
I had to google translate everything because it was all in Danish, but yeah. Most of its just anonymous comments but again, its actually local Danish people, not people who pretend to be Danish saying they know Laila(and I'm referring to the 'monegasque' people who make tall claims about being from there knowing Giada, Charlotte etc). + going on their social media accounts says a lot, you can make a whole bunch of connections and links with that

I mean, so much of the gossip we find online is unsubstantiated but we still go with it, because its gossip. No one knows if its actually true. I feel like thats kind of the point of it.
No, I wasn't coming for you at all, nor did I accuse you of anything regarding Laila (I honestly don't care enough about her to defend or attack her), I was simply asking the question, because we see so much stuff that comes from anons that is rubbish, so I'm sorry if it seemed that way. It was simply a question, nothing personal, and I would have asked the same thing regardless who posted it, because I do think skepticism is really important before passing judgement on ANYONE when it comes to gossip, not just F1 wags. Of course a lot of gossip in unsubstantiated but it's also not an unreasonable thing to ask so that people can form their own judgements on what might be true or not.

If you really want my personal opinion on the ones we're discussing, I don't think most of them are as awful a people as some make them out to be.

With regards to Rebecca, the only thing I would judge her harshly for is if she really did catfish Logan Paul, because catfishing is vile imo. Everything else, well i agree with you none of those men got into anything with her blindly imo and I include Carlos. Yes she clout chases but they're big boys who could break contact with her if they have a problem with that.

Same goes for the others who clout chase tbh, the drivers are all grown adults, they could end the relationships if they have such an issue with their partner profiting or clout chasing off them. Most of them clearly don't care. As for the cheating, well it's fair to say a lot of drivers cheat as well so I'm not going to pass any harsher judgement on their partners than I am on them for that. I wouldn't want to be with someone who has been a serial cheater as I could never trust them but each to their own (admittedly I do more harshly judge someone married with kids who cheats *cough*Checo*cough*). I also don't think some of the dodgy things people have done historically deserve to get dragged up over and over again as if they're the worst person on earth, if they don't show signs of the same behaviour now. People should be allowed to learn and grow. They've all done some problematic stuff at times but most human beings have. I find it interesting to gossip about them and certainly side-eye them at times but I don't think the majority of them are terrible people.

Kelly is the only one I would truly label as problematic imo because she repeats the same bigoted behaviour again and again. I also don't think that makes her the devil incarnate with no redeeming features who deserves to have harmful stuff made up about her as we've seen some do about her (not on here but we've all seen it elsewhere), but she's clearly also not a good person in many regards.
---
---
View attachment 2379389

RIP Formulino- can't believe he passed away
Awww :cry:

Last edited:
No, I wasn't coming for you at all, nor did I accuse you of anything regarding Laila (I honestly don't care enough about her to defend or attack her), I was simply asking the question, because we see so much stuff that comes from anons that is rubbish. It was simply a question, nothing personal, and I would have asked the same thing regardless who posted it, because I do think skepticism is really important before passing judgement on ANYONE when it comes to gossip, not just F1 wags. Of course a lot of gossip in unsubstantiated but it's also not an unreasonable thing to ask so that people can form their own judgements on what might be true or not.

If you really want my personal opinion on the ones we're discussing, I don't think most of them are as awful a people as some make them out to be.

With regards to Rebecca, the only thing I would judge her harshly for is if she really did catfish Logan Paul, because catfishing is vile imo. Everything else, well i agree with you none of those men got into anything with her blindly imo and I include Carlos. Yes she clout chases but they're big boys who could break contact with her if they have a problem with that.

Same goes for the others who clout chase tbh, the drivers are all grown adults, they could end the relationships if they have such an issue with their partner profiting or clout chasing off them. Most of them clearly don't care. I also don't think some of the dodgy things people have done historically deserve to get dragged up over and over again as if they're the worst person on earth, if they don't show signs of the same behaviour now. People should be allowed to learn and grow. They've all done some problematic stuff at times but most human beings have. I find it interesting to gossip about them and certainly side-eye them at times but I don't think the majority of them are terrible people.

Kelly is the only one I would truly label as problematic imo because she repeats the same bigoted behaviour again and again. I also don't think that makes her the devil incarnate with no redeeming features who deserves to have harmful stuff made up about her as some carry on (not on here but we've all seen it elsewhere), but she's clearly also not a good person in many regards.
I mean, yeah I see what you're saying, I think I'm just suffering from a lack of sleep and its resulting in me seeing things that aren't there 💀
Pretty reasonable what you said-especially about Kelly

Regarding some of the Laila gossip, its a bit of a hassle translating EVERYTHING from Danish to English so here are the rumors about her and Remee Jackman(the alleged 'sugardaddy'):

1692003615122.png

super-famous Danish rapper

1692003647726.png

Mathilde is Remees' long-time now ex-girlfriend. They have two kids together I think and they actually broke up last year of around June 2022, here is a pic of them:

1692003703490.png

1692003763836.png

1692003798149.png

---
so, was THIS actually Laila? Can't be right?

1692004057616.png

I mean, yeah I see what you're saying, I think I'm just suffering from a lack of sleep and its resulting in me seeing things that aren't there 💀
Pretty reasonable what you said-especially about Kelly
No worries, I've done the same, and I'm sorry if it came across that I was aiming it at you personally, I really wasn't.
I admit I probably get more skeptical about gossip than most even though I love it, I think it's partly a hangover from my youth in the Glee fandom where some of the made up stuff that used to get quoted as fact was wild and actually ended up harming the actors involved in real life at times, so I probably get a bit militant with the whole *please remember this may not be true* reminders!

Cheers for going to the effort of translating some of that stuff. We thank you for your service to our gossip!! 😂
I wonder how long some of this stuff will stay online or if she or the Schumachers will start trying to do a takedown of all gossip? Will be interesting to see if they try and manage things being said about her past or start doing a Carlos and 'leaking' stuff conveniently or post thirst trap pics if any gossip starts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
No worries, I've done the same, and I'm sorry if it came across that I was aiming it at you personally, I really wasn't.
I admit I probably get more skeptical about gossip than most even though I love it, I think it's partly a hangover from my youth in the Glee fandom where some of the made up stuff that used to get quoted as fact was wild and actually ended up harming the actors involved at times, so I probably get a bit militant with the whole *please remember this may not be true* reminders!

Cheers for going to the effort of translating some of that stuff. We thank you for your service to our gossip!! 😂
I wonder how long some of this stuff will stay online or if she or the Schumachers will start trying to do a takedown of all gossip? Will be interesting to see if they try and manage things being said about her past or start doing a Carlos and 'leaking' stuff conveniently or post thirst trap pics if any gossip starts!
Thank you so much! I translated a bunch of other stuff too, I'll for sure post all of it on here

I'm just imagining the Tattlers waking up and opening this thread today:

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you so much! I translated a bunch of other stuff too, I'll for sure post all of it on here

I'm just imagining the Tattlers waking up and opening this thread today:

Imagine if we'd all been asked at the beginning of the year which two drivers would cause the biggest gossip over the summer, how many of us would have guessed Carlos and Mick. I'm guessing very few of us if any saw that one coming six months ago!! 😂

• Haha
Imagine if we'd all been asked at the beginning of the year which two drivers would cause the biggest gossip over the summer, how many of us would have guessed Carlos and Mick
Well, Mick was already causing gossip with Luisa at the beginning of the year and downfall of Carlos was coming since December 😂 So I was expecting something... just not this 😆

Well, Mick was already causing gossip with Luisa at the beginning of the year and downfall of Carlos was coming since December 😂 So I was expecting something... just not this 😆
That post about "Ginny" has made me think of Lu posting about not being/feeling good enough and how other people shouldn't be able to do that to you.

Also vaguely remembering some posts about "you're a better person than this" type of thing. Aimed at someone obvs around Lick era.

IF GS/Sabine has been vetting and actively getting involved in his love life then the sudden end of Lick makes sense.
---
Shutterstock_9292200a.jpg

Speaking of siblings or partners.....

Yes that is Gina's boyfriend NOT Mick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think everyone can forget Lando or anyone with any actual ambitions of their own to be at Red Bull whilst Max is there 😅 and yet Helmut used to mock Lewis for having VB as a teammate….

6400D41D-3D8A-4B92-A059-ADF1D6797BD5.png

Oouch, it got intense here and over Laila, theoretically not even dating an f1 driver:LOL:

All in all, they all will be fine. Gossips, no gossips, contracts and reputations,hinting or no hinting, they all will be fine in their f1 cars and their Hermes sandals or smiling in the paparazzi pictures and gaining few thousand followers on ig, :LOL: so they are doing whatever they want anyway (too bad it is a bit boring, with little element of some spice here and there:LOL:)

• Haha
That post about "Ginny" has made me think of Lu posting about not being/feeling good enough and how other people shouldn't be able to do that to you.

Also vaguely remembering some posts about "you're a better person than this" type of thing. Aimed at someone obvs around Lick era.

IF GS/Sabine has been vetting and actively getting involved in his love life then the sudden end of Lick makes sense.
---
View attachment 2379515

Speaking of siblings or partners.....

Yes that is Gina's boyfriend NOT Mick
Nah 😆 (He however reminds me of someone, but I can't remember who)
Also, sometimes Gina actually looks more like David (her cousin) than Mick 😂

Uff, from what I've read. Laila was a sugarbaby for a man named Remee Jackman-who at the time was with a woman named Mathilde, Laila cheated on her ex Jonas Wind with him. They also said that she got pregnant with his baby while Mathilde was pregnant herself. + that Laila cheated on Jonas with a guy named Adam Horowitz, a dude from 'arhus' that she moved in with etc
She apparently had a thing with Mikkel Skelskov, Bendtner(a 3some with him and her friend Madeleine) and Christian Pulisic...
She properly dated Boris Laursen, Jonas Wind and some guy named Alvaro Gellings
-There were claims of her getting lip fillers along with some screenshots(before & after pictures), and it was pointed out that she looks different in her tagged pictures as compared to what she posts herself

View attachment 2379159

View attachment 2379160

(thats everything notable summed up- and there was a thing about her doing coke but that was just based off of her being seen having tics in her jaw so yeah)
You are THE BEST 🫶🫶🫶

Can a wag with actual self respect come along please? 😭 I'm not asking for much, just a tiny sprinkling of self-love of these women

• Heart
Speaking of Lu and her insta story posts 🤣
somewhat similar message too 😅
Screenshot_20230814_112931_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
and it was pointed out that she looks different in her tagged pictures as compared to what she posts herself
Obviously no bodyshaming at all cause she clearly looks hot, healthy and fit in both of these photos and there is literally nothing to bodyshame here
But they are right that her posted and tagged things do not look the same 😅 sad actually, cause she still looks great in the things she deems not good enough to post

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Can a wag with actual self respect come along please? 😭 I'm not asking for much, just a tiny sprinkling of self-love of these women
i don't want to be cynical, but if you consider the off-track antics of most drivers on the grid (i said most, not all) then any self-respecting woman would stay far away from them ... there, i said it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
long time tattle gossiper, how did I only now stumble upon this topic??

whats the opinion about kelly piquet around here? i personally cant stand her, sorry.

Imagine if we'd all been asked at the beginning of the year which two drivers would cause the biggest gossip over the summer, how many of us would have guessed Carlos and Mick. I'm guessing very few of us if any saw that one coming six months ago!! 😂
Was gonna say
The yacht trials and slag shack have nothing on the schumachers
(Still think they gave Luisa the boot along with however many)

• Haha
You are THE BEST 🫶🫶🫶

yes and maybe also someone who doesn’t have dark straight hair and a size zero body
---
long time tattle gossiper, how did I only now stumble upon this topic??

whats the opinion about kelly piquet around here? i personally cant stand her, sorry.
i wonder if there’s anyone who does 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.