Formula 1 Wags #184 ..off to the homeland of 1.5 drivers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing I don't like about George, he very rarely admits when something is his fault. It showed a lot at the end of last season too 😬

Reactions: 12
Merc are partly to blame though because they’re letting him get away with it. Lewis and Nico were publicly reprimanded time and time again by Toto, Niki and Paddy Lowe and yet I’ve never once heard anyone say anything negative about George. GP was firmer with Max yesterday than anyone ever is with him 😂 I mean let’s not forget he literally smashed into Lewis in Barcelona as well for absolutely no reason and he was lucky to have not caused a serious accident. I’m absolutely sick of him and his attitude
---
This I truly agree with.
Something him and Max have in common
Which is why their battles were so intense. As different as they are they also have a lot of similarities

Reactions: 7
This is the thing I don't like about George, he very rarely admits when something is his fault. It showed a lot at the end of last season too 😬
I forget what its called, but basically its the same thing many people in power have
(trump has used this to convince people he actually is infallible with at least 3 federal criminal charges)
never admit fault, guilt, wrong, ect. continue to convince themself that inside as well
in this sense, i would feel bad for carmen
but i know she's the exact same way

Reactions: 1
Maybe don’t overtake him into the last chicane then? 😂 you know George is in the wrong if even Brundle is saying Lewis is owed an apology
---

This is the thing. George is playing a dangerous game here. Put Lewis’ back up against a wall and he’s going to come out swinging. The minute things got a bit nasty between Max and Lewis, Lewis started improving 😂 it’s like he needs that bit of fire to really motivate him, which makes sense considering he’s had to fight just to earn basic respect his whole career
I missed the 3rd shootout part and will be watching interviews later so I don't know what and how George said things and I like George but
a) he looses his cool when he is nervous. It is visible recently he is more impatient than Lewis when it comes to the car.

b) most importantly-you don't mess with Lewis. Lewis' zen approach towards a teammate is not to be taken for granted. I am not saying he would do anything against George, he is too unbothered, but if he only decides to, he can start ignoring him or simply, not be so open when he doesn't have to when it comes to some things racing wise. It's not like there are no things that George could learn from Lewis, racing wise...so messing with Lewis, not a good long term strategy...

Reactions: 4
What time is the Sprint kicking off now? I've lost track because it's delayed as quali was delayed.

Reactions: 2
I missed the 3rd shootout part and will be watching interviews later so I don't know what and how George said things and I like George but
a) he looses his cool when he is nervous. It is visible recently he is more impatient than Lewis when it comes to the car.

b) most importantly-you don't mess with Lewis. Lewis' zen approach towards a teammate is not to be taken for granted. I am not saying he would do anything against George, he is too unbothered, but if he only decides to, he can start ignoring him or simply, not be so open when he doesn't have to when it comes to some things racing wise. It's not like there are no things that George could learn from Lewis, racing wise...so messing with Lewis, not a good long term strategy...
This is exactly it. Right now, they’re not fighting for anything really, this is gonna annoy Lewis for all of about half an hour probably and then he’ll move on. But I doubt he’ll forget it, and if it happens another time when it actually counts, he will 100% change the way he deals with George. He’s not gonna go full on Rosberg with him, but probably more the sort of relationship he had with Jenson. Those two were pretty cool towards each other, rarely helped each other with set up or really communicated much at all. Lewis can get away with that because of his wealth of experience, but George can’t

Lewis is showing this year why he’s a 7 time world champion. Last year I think he was just emotionally battered down with the situation and it took him a while to reset, understandably, and he should have been given the time and respect to do that rather than insulted for it but obviously that would never happen. Instead every man and his dog hyped up George, giving him a massive ego and now the guy thinks he’s the only person out there that matters. He’s also screwing the team over by acting in this way

Reactions: 8
Maybe Hola! didn't give her exclusive interview so she has to shade via tiktoks 😏
Whatever this whole situation was/is with them, it seems a bit messy, like more messy than one would have expected from them. almost as if at some point something didn't go as planned or agreed upon when it comes to that breakup..
Okay, no conspiracy theories for today :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New Thread pre Sprint

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.