Formula 1 Wags #184 ..off to the homeland of 1.5 drivers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what has been said in interviews yesterday it seems McLaren have just tried to fix the floor/diffuser as much as possible rather than replacing it. So guessing they don't have a like for like spare, which isn't surprising considering Oscar said he had broken 2 already last weekend šŸ˜¬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
George is a class A head btw. Who impedes their own teammate TWICE on one lap when youā€™ve already ruined your own? Lewis would have been top 3 easily without that especially with the huge slipstream he got down the straight

Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s no way theyā€™d come to a sprint weekend without spare parts. If they did then theyā€™re idiots but I highly highly doubt it
All depends on the cost cap, this is their 3rd broken floor since the upgrades were brought in. Seems any form of bumps are breaking them šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
George is a class A head btw. Who impedes their own teammate TWICE on one lap when youā€™ve already ruined your own? Lewis would have been top 3 easily without that especially with the huge slipstream he got down the straight
George seems to be spiralling a bit this season. Last season he was comfortably out-qualifying Lewis quite a bit, got Merc's only race win for the season etc and I feel like he bought into his own hype while publically bein very gracious. Now that Lewis is outperforming him in a bad car, he seems to be getting more and more angry about it.

Reactions: 10
The floor im assuming is an okay fix if not replacement, its the diffuser that was probably the more concerning part šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
George seems to be spiralling a bit this season. Last season he was comfortably out-qualifying Lewis quite a bit, got Merc's only race win for the season etc and I feel like he bought into his own hype while publically bein very gracious. Now that Lewis is outperforming him in a bad car, he seems to be getting more and more angry about it.
Yeah heā€™s been an absolute mess all season and this isnā€™t the first time heā€™s compromising the whole team. Iā€™m so annoyed
---
Wow Lewis is annoyed in his interview. You can literally see him biting his tongue šŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
@SophiaL123 can we get the report please?

I'm sorry I haven't had even a second to look on my phone šŸ¤£šŸ˜…
10/10, life is beautiful, everything is amazing šŸ„°
The weather is not bad at all actually, there is very few but very intense rainfall so it takes like 30 minutes for the track to not be completely drowned, but 80% of the time it is sunny, so everything looking good šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ
Also, Lewis speaks extremely soft so we can never understand him, but we deservedly applaud him very loudly anyway šŸ¤£šŸ«¶

F3 was absolutely insane, what a complete train wreck! Makes F1 look super smooth

Conclusion: very happy, very drunk me

• Heart
People like Lando and George have forgotten how competitive Lewis gets when he knows he can win. The guy is a sweetheart 99% of the time, you'll never see him badmouth anyone, no matter how undeserving they are, but that 1%, you better be ready.

George is a pos through and through. The arrogance in him is astounding considering how poor he is actually at driving as compared to his peers. Max is just as arrogant but atleast he puts his money where his mouth is. George and Lando just seem mean. Genuinely surprised how a guy like albon, who seems to be the nicest guy, is friends with these two.

Lando apparently started his lap too close to Perez, still his own fault but, given the S2 time is where he was down on Oscar, it is likely the dirty air that cost him

People like Lando and George have forgotten how competitive Lewis gets when he knows he can win. The guy is a sweetheart 99% of the time, you'll never see him badmouth anyone, no matter how undeserving they are, but that 1%, you better be ready.

George is a pos through and through. The arrogance in him is astounding considering how poor he is actually at driving as compared to his peers. Max is just as arrogant but atleast he puts his money where his mouth is. George and Lando just seem mean. Genuinely surprised how a guy like albon, who seems to be the nicest guy, is friends with these two.
Thank you. All of this. Lando gets away with a lot because heā€™s ā€œyoungā€ running out of time on that excuse and British.

I donā€™t see either of them easily winning championships so they need to hush up and respect the better drivers, and better people on the grid.

Reactions: 4
George just said "Lewis was too close to me"
Maybe donā€™t overtake him into the last chicane then? šŸ˜‚ you know George is in the wrong if even Brundle is saying Lewis is owed an apology
---

This is the thing. George is playing a dangerous game here. Put Lewisā€™ back up against a wall and heā€™s going to come out swinging. The minute things got a bit nasty between Max and Lewis, Lewis started improving šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like he needs that bit of fire to really motivate him, which makes sense considering heā€™s had to fight just to earn basic respect his whole career

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.