Formula 1 Wags #184 ..off to the homeland of 1.5 drivers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw one gossip page on ig wrote about Isa's tiktok and even posted whole lyrics - tattle a source again or more people are waiting for shady Isa's content:LOL::LOL:
Maybe Hola! didn't give her exclusive interview so she has to shade via tiktoks 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That would be the most interesting thing she's ever done! (Apart from carlos, obviously).

Also, why do people who lipsync on tiktok have no sense of rhythm? Aren't they ashamed? They've obviously practiced and thought Yes! This is it!
Worse, imagine that's the best of multiple attempts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Of all drivers to try the slicks, why on earth did Aston think Stroll could πŸ˜…
---
I mean if Lewis, Fernando, Max, Lando and George still think its inter conditions, it's definitely not the time for slicks πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
Not his fault. He told Aston it was too early and they did it anyway πŸ˜‚ idk why they left Alonso out so late either that was stupid
Yeah, I could understand it if Alonso already had a good time, then yeah, go ahead and risk it with Stroll. But they screwed up both drivers. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Not his fault. He told Aston it was too early and they did it anyway πŸ˜‚ idk why they left Alonso out so late either that was stupid
Wait he changed his tyres ? What ? That was way to wet πŸ˜… Ok sorry Lance not your fault
---
Yeah, I could understand it if Alonso already had a good time, then yeah, go ahead and risk it with Stroll. But they screwed up both drivers. :rolleyes:
And also why Alonso left the garage like 30 sec before the flag πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ stupid strategy from aston πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Story from Kelly coming up in 3... 2... 1...
(or sprint quali doesn't count either)

Is Lando's floor fixed or patched up? Was the car in parc ferme overnight?
Can't knock Oscar either way - that was MEGA!
Think its a new floor, saw some people saying he messed up his S2 on his final lap 😬

• Sad
Although it would depend on if McLaren had the same spec of floor available. If they don't and have replaced it then it would be a pitlane start on Sunday

Although it would depend on if McLaren had the same spec of floor available. If they don't and have replaced it then it would be a pitlane start on Sunday
There’s no way they’d come to a sprint weekend without spare parts. If they did then they’re idiots but I highly highly doubt it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.