Formula 1 Wags #180 Silverstone Slagy Slag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stop oil have disrupted Wimbeldon twice today. Almost seems inevitable that they will attempt something at Silverstone too 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Update: did a few very sloooooooooow drive bys, couldn’t see any Carlos or Charles action though! Having a KFC in the car park like the classy girl I am to kill some time and will try again in a bit!

Bloody security is tight. Might offer then a bit of my zinger to sweeten them up a bit 😉
whats a zinger? i've been 4th of july-ing for like 5 days now and i've forgotten anything british
---
Just stop oil have disrupted Wimbeldon twice today. Almost seems inevitable that they will attempt something at Silverstone too 😬
i mean at this point they might as well just have a fake start and have the handcuffs ready

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First off I have been reading here for ages so am excited to contribute

Being a huge DR fan I just got an email that gives me hope that we will see him at Red Bull next year there is currently a competition to meet him at the 2024 Melbourne GP. I hope he is back on the grid but I am assuming they wouldn't do an experience with him unless they were sure he would be with the team next year at least.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
First off I have been reading here for ages so am excited to contribute

Being a huge DR fan I just got an email that gives me hope that we will see him at Red Bull next year there is currently a competition to meet him at the 2024 Melbourne GP. I hope he is back on the grid but I am assuming they wouldn't do an experience with him unless they were sure he would be with the team next year at least.

Wecome!
And Thank you for this contribution
that's gonna go along well my current motivation to make it to the aussie GP. seems impossible right now with work but am determined!

Reactions: 3
Why did I have no idea that he unfollowed Carlos 🤣
---
Still brags about playing golf with him once though, as if he wasn't just the 3rd wheel to a Carlando golf date 🤣
Ha, I didn't realise he'd unfollowed him either.
Wonder if it's Hamsterette related? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you see him twitch, please do ask him about it :sneaky:
And it's actually funny that the picture of his last stream is in fact Carlos 😂
1688579582083.png

• Haha
If you see him twitch, please do ask him about it :sneaky:
And it's actually funny that the picture of his last stream is in fact Carlos 😂
View attachment 2287162
spoiler... the reason i say that is because some random stream i was watching around feb or so when pietra was there
and someone on chat asked if pietra ever met carlos. he lost his tit and immediately tried to ban the person. Pietra was just cracking up trying to stop him being like its your friend isnt it. he's like no... i just get jealous. a few more comments like smooth operator i caught too, but then didnt really care after
but yes. there is something that happened there i'm tellin you
also my brazil connections have started to overlap with her mom, so im also pretty sure it happened

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In other Lando/Hamster group news, pretty sure some of the group that were at Austria are panicking about the videos/photos being posted now. Everytime a new one is posted to a fan account it is deleted again within the hour 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In other Lando/Hamster group news, pretty sure some of the group that were at Austria are panicking about the videos/photos being posted now. Everytime a new one is posted to a fan account it is deleted again within the hour 😬
They share pics on their "private" accounts where they accept Lando's (insane) fans and are surprised the pictures are leaked and gossiped about? Ok then.

---
That's Britain, isn't it?
Screenshot 2023-07-05 201817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's Britain, isn't it?
View attachment 2287214
Yes, that's definitely London
[/QUOTE]

oh my, London, in all this I forgot it would be perfect occassion for hints (fake or not) of IG girls about being around Lewis in the UK, while there still are no Shamilton pics :ROFLMAO:
(or they all got angry about him not denying Shakira gossips and we have to wait for the new ones:LOL:. No matter what, this was a brilliant move, Lewis with these rumours:ROFLMAO:😘😘 )

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They share pics on their "private" accounts where they accept Lando's (insane) fans and are surprised the pictures are leaked and gossiped about? Ok then.
if they’re all coming from the ali guy, pretty sure he was public at one point last year, i remember seeing his account. but yeah, if you’re public and go private later, your account is not reallyyy that private 😅 unless you remove all the randos like alexandra did

Reactions: 5
oh my, London, in all this I forgot it would be perfect occassion for hints (fake or not) of IG girls about being around Lewis in the UK, while there still are no Shamilton pics :ROFLMAO:
Oh that's definitely the perfect occasion for hints by any potential wag wanna-be of any driver. London is just one of the general places to be in. Am I there just for London or am I there for a driver? Nobody knows. 😂
I was there some time ago as well, maybe I should be posting pics now as hints too 😂 I mean who'd know the random picture of random houses is from now or weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
on the topic of shamilton, what happened to that? i thought we were supposed to get pictures or something of them having lunch 🙄 the new gossip never came lol

Reactions: 1
if they’re all coming from the ali guy, pretty sure he was public at one point last year, i remember seeing his account. but yeah, if you’re public and go private later, your account is not reallyyy that private 😅 unless you remove all the randos like alexandra did
Taking a guess those randos will be being deleted from his account very soon!

Back to Hamster, does anyone else get the impression that Lando's starting to cut him off a little in terms of him using him?
He's the only one of the friends who is truly a freeloader at this point - even Tom Bale has a job and has completely stopped streaming ie leaking Lando's personal life and rarely posts on instagram (and his father's very wealthy anyway so not like he needs to be paid for. I think his job also may be at least part time based in Monaco too). The others may use their connection to him from time to time (Jennie especially) but they have their own money or come from money as well and most of them have their own jobs & lives. Hamster basically has nothing without Lando paying for it, giving him a job or him using Lando's name to earn some extra streaming cash or a freebie, except for Hamsterette giving him somewhere to live. It just struck me the other day that it's quite a while since Lando was last with them in London, Hamster hasn't been able to sponge a single GP pass this year yet (guessing he'll make an appearance this weekend but he had to go to Monaco via Pietra's friends), and he said recently he doesn't know what he's doing this summer yet whereas last year he was already boasting about the Ibiza yacht by this point. Idk, I feel like Lando may have finally wised up a bit where he's concerned.

Reactions: 4

Back to Hamster, does anyone else get the impression that Lando's starting to cut him off a little in terms of him using him?
He's the only one of the friends who is truly a freeloader at this point - even Tom Bale has a job and has completely stopped streaming ie leaking Lando's personal life and rarely posts on instagram (and his father's very wealthy anyway so not like he needs to be paid for. I think his job also may be at least part time based in Monaco too). The others may use their connection to him from time to time (Jennie especially) but they have their own money or come from money as well and most of them have their own jobs & lives. Hamster basically has nothing without Lando paying for it, giving him a job or him using Lando's name to earn some extra streaming cash or a freebie, except for Hamsterette giving him somewhere to live. It just struck me the other day that it's quite a while since Lando was last with them in London, Hamster hasn't been able to sponge a single GP pass this year yet (guessing he'll make an appearance this weekend but he had to go to Monaco via Pietra's friends), and he said recently he doesn't know what he's doing this summer yet whereas last year he was already boasting about the Ibiza yacht by this point. Idk, I feel like Lando may have finally wised up a bit where he's concerned.
What’s his family like? Wealthy or no? I assume they have some money as they put him through karting etc…

He rubs me up the wrong way, he’s a real leech.

Oh that's definitely the perfect occasion for hints by any potential wag wanna-be of any driver. London is just one of the general places to be in. Am I there just for London or am I there for a driver? Nobody knows. 😂
I was there some time ago as well, maybe I should be posting pics now as hints too 😂 I mean who'd know the random picture of random houses is from now or weeks ago 😂
Just waiting for the ex-wags club to make a girls trip to London this weekend. They can all go out on the town in their 'dear friend' Isa's cheap-looking dresses that she 'gifted' them all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yeah, think everyone is thinking it at this point. Even his stream viewers are going downhill.

He is going to Silverstone but he usually goes through his BRDC membership as Lando uses his passes for family (at least he usually does).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.