Formula 1 Wags #180 Silverstone Slagy Slag

Will Carlos bring Rebecca to silverstone?

• Yes.... chaos!

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Ew, no he would never.

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • We will never see her with Carlos again.

Votes: 33 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt there will be drama
And there will be wags

Will Rebecca show up after her Hamptons booking?
Micks latest follow puts Carlos's new 'thing' to shame.
Lando/Lewis.... someone's been in a secret relationship?
Carmen's breaking promises amd missing deadlines but she still let's us know she's working
The return of the hamster
I think Fernando and Melissa need a botox intervention
And these two are getting to see each other on the podium more.
Screenshot_20230702_001304_Chrome.jpg

Also see poll above. Forgot we can add them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I see Toto and Stefano have been to Downing Street today, seems to be about the likelihood of more Just Stop Oil protesters at Silverstone 😬😬 god I hope they don’t do it, but I’m sure they will. Don’t have any issue with what they’re protesting about, I agree with it in principle but the level of risk involved with what they’ll no doubt do makes me feel so uneasy and that feeling is bad enough with f1 generally

(Actually it was to do with something else but the two of them spoke about that separately as well)

Reactions: 11
Happy new thread! Happy Silverstone race week!
Did I miss something with Fernando getting botox? I see way too many (adorable and age appropriate) face crinkles for that to be true. Not sure about his lady though. I don't know what she actually looks like without her face being filtered to death.

Also Happy day late Birthday to Seb!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oscar will only have 50% of the upgrades for Silverstone, Lando 75%

---
I see Toto and Stefano have been to Downing Street today, seems to be about the likelihood of more Just Stop Oil protesters at Silverstone 😬😬 god I hope they don’t do it, but I’m sure they will. Don’t have any issue with what they’re protesting about, I agree with it in principle but the level of risk involved with what they’ll no doubt do makes me feel so uneasy and that feeling is bad enough with f1 generally
Yeah Lando was asked about it yesterday too. Seems they are fully expecting it so hopefully security is increased and prepared 😬

Reactions: 6
I still get flashbacks to last years start with Zhou. Disrupt sports where there is no risk to life please. After last weekend we can’t afford any more stress on these drivers with major incidents.

I still get flashbacks to last years start with Zhou. Disrupt sports where there is no risk to life please. After last weekend we can’t afford any more stress on these drivers with major incidents.
Exactly. No one needs anymore accidents. The drivers need to be focused on keeping themselves and each other safe, not thinking that at any point they could suddenly get people sitting in the middle of the track, it’s just crazy

For some reason they dont seem to have the thought process that disrupting a motorsport event is very different to other sports.

Yes, disrupting football, snooker etc.. was annoying, but it was never life threatening. Running onto a live racetrack with cars capable of speeds in excess of 200mph is just complete idiocy 😬

It continues to escalate....

IMG_20230704_214439.jpg

IMG_20230704_214426.jpg

This pic is so unclear but:

IMG_20230704_214819.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is actually making me angry now.

Likelihood is that it is made up bs but on the very off chance it is not and is true, they would be outing someone with this who is not publicly out (possibly two people if the other guy was also not out to some people in their lives).

Doing that to someone is absolutely unforgivable.

Gossiping & speculating like that about the sexuality or gender of ANYONE is appalling. People chose to remain in the closet for all kinds of reasons and forcibly outing someone is just a massive no. Doing it for freaking clicks and kudos on social media or just because they're too fricking nosy to keep their noses out of people's lives and want something titillating to gossip about makes it million times worse.

ETA: I'm bisexual myself and didn't come out until my late 20s, the thought of someone doing this to me before I was ready to let people know makes me feel physically sick.

Also to add, even if the story itself is bs, the driver himself has never publicly addressed his own sexuality, we have no idea how he identifies. Even by making a story like this up you could be forcing someone out or making them terrified that may happen.

(@matto just to be clear, that was aimed at the gossip insta not you. Though I do think spreading it isn't really the way to go either if I'm honest)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they're saying RBR sacked this guy for a relationship with Lando and/or posting pics that would identify him on Insta, but had no problem with him going on to be Max's PR person? Nah.
Make it make sense.

Last edited:
For some reason they dont seem to have the thought process that disrupting a motorsport event is very different to other sports.

Yes, disrupting football, snooker etc.. was annoying, but it was never life threatening. Running onto a live racetrack with cars capable of speeds in excess of 200mph is just complete idiocy 😬
If they really want to do something they can glue themselves to some fences and stay there forever. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
If they really want to do something they can glue themselves to some fences and stay there forever. :rolleyes:
Honestly with the way the roads into Silverstone are (small country lanes) they'd cause more disruption by blocking the roads somehow and causing traffic chaos for a bit. Would still make the news and disrupt the event somewhat which is what they want but it wouldn't put theirs or the drivers' lives at risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m dreading security at Silverstone if the Wimbledon is anything to go by but it needs to be done. Security was so bad last year so many entrances points with No marshals. Kinda glad I forked out for fast pass 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Another one of the friends group. Interesting that the guys have McLaren passes while girls don't 🤷‍♀️ It really looks like the guys were the main people invited while girls were just +1s.
1688492137990.png

---
Isn't she bored of the "same" selfie over and over again?
1688492297441.png

EDIT: wasn't intending to speculate on anyone's sexuality or actually spread around those gossip rumors as they can be very harmful- but Tattle is full of smart people, I just wanted to see everyone slagging off the anon that sent that tit in 😅

Not only do I not believe those rumors but forcing someone to come out of the closet through gossip/anon messages without absolutely any substance to what they're saying etc, is downright vile.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.