Formula 1 Wags #180 Silverstone Slagy Slag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooh Carlos or Charles might be opening my nearest Ferrari dealership tonight….might have to drive past and have a nose! Just seen Carlos is at The Grove which is near it.
yessssss!!!! upgrade your phone to the best camera NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i am hoping for Australia if i can manage the dates... this is when i thought it was going to be so fingers crossed
but if not Montreal!
---

secure that babysitter NOW. you deserve that GP by then
---

only if you speak portuguese
My husband gave me money to use it for tickets on christmas and they are waiting 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Update from Rebecca Page....
she is in fact back in london.
but for who......
I'm amused that Sara (as in Lance's ex Sara) is following her and even liking her pics :rolleyes: Like guuuuuuuurl.
Hmm, and Rebecca become mutuals with Ginevra. Why do I see this Ginevra everywhere everytime? Also, she is not exactly Carlos link, but she is very much other F1 drivers link. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm amused that Sara (as in Lance's ex Sara) is following her and even liking her pics :rolleyes: Like guuuuuuuurl.
Hmm, and Rebecca become mutuals with Ginevra. Why do I see this Ginevra everywhere everytime? Also, she is not exactly Carlos link, but she is very much other F1 drivers link. 🤷‍♀️
indeed, what a small world... :ROFLMAO:🤣😂

indeed, what a small world... :ROFLMAO:🤣😂
Rebecca is also followed by Kika's dad
(the guy follows Isa too- maybe he's in love with Carlos)
---
Daily Mail out here doing the most 🙄

IMG_20230705_223720.jpg

Let's be real, we all know Kells arranged for this article

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Update: did a few very sloooooooooow drive bys, couldn’t see any Carlos or Charles action though! Having a KFC in the car park like the classy girl I am to kill some time and will try again in a bit!

Bloody security is tight. Might offer then a bit of my zinger to sweeten them up a bit 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Rebecca is also followed by Kika's dad
(the guy follows Isa too- maybe he's in love with Carlos)
---
Daily Mail out here doing the most 🙄

View attachment 2287095

Let's be real, we all know Kells arranged for this article
i see she has a Brazil pro Bolsonaro team now...
she probably told max not to wear a bracelet just to have this pay for relevance blurb out
i mean she's bored as hell at the races, like even more so than max because the garage is boring
she finally finished the closets, so I guess she might as well just start building up her own good press for her future PR firm

Reactions: 1
Why did I have no idea that he unfollowed Carlos 🤣
---
Still brags about playing golf with him once though, as if he wasn't just the 3rd wheel to a Carlando golf date 🤣
I didn't know he unfollowed him either... or was he made to unfollow? *coughs* :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
not the biggest fan of kids but oh my god this little one is too cute

---
View attachment 2287119
used to be the biggest carlos fanboy ever but then ended up unfollowing him on ig. oh how times change 😞😆
no this is big news... he totally followed carlos
also bring up carlos during a stream with pietra and see what happens...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.