Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
DR's hairline .....should he call Pierre for tips how to hide it?!🤣
Were are these pictures from?( and Heidi posting an old photo again, not in Tokyo at Toho Studio's but in NY)...
I think they originated on insta but when I clicked the link it had been removed.

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah, but I doubt Hola would "dare" to post something they wouldn't approve TBH. I think they've chosen to have this confirmed via Hola instead of posting some IG stories about it before the wedding as I'm sure there would be a lot of talk then.

(but it's also funny as Hola posted about Isa and her collection yesterday on IG - and of course when not having his name attached to it, people once again went "who tf is that"? Unfortunately the girl definitely needs to learn how to come back to Earth now.)
Screenshot_20230607_065155_Instagram.jpg

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Carlos really loved his Augusta trip and proudly wears the merch all the time I see 😂 Is Lando going to wear all that stuff he bought as well at all?
View attachment 2233537
no... he just has to give something to hamster so that hamster stays happy and mentions lando every chance he gets on stream to keep subs/earns something
(still lives off pietra in mayfair for free, just like the princess he is)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
also totally random but Nial
The thing is if he was the one to end it with Sara he was probably mentally out of the relationship awhile before it actually happened
I mean im fairly certain him a Sara ended whatever that was (still wondering if real or not at this point) on a good note. They have been seen at the same events (not together) and not sure about the follows/likes, but they at least seemed to be doing that occasionally as well. That relationshipended as they all should have... slowly just fading out, no immediate substitute where no one really noticed until it was very much over and no one seemed to care about it.
But lance also doesnt seem like he would have brought anyone to that wedding he wasnt sorta seeing.... think they were raya dating. could be anyone

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Honestly, you all know how much I love Lewis but I genuinely think Shakira is out of his league. That woman literally oozes charisma, she’s rich as hell, she’s successful and now she’s got that post divorce glow as well, she’s way too much woman for him. I doubt he’d ever want to be outshone and with her he kind of would be
i just realized she's 46 with a divorce and kids... and lewis is 38 childless and a commitment-phobe
i think she might be worth more than him too
nope that's just not worth anything more than fun.

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Alex in Maranello with charles, he’s rumoured to be at Le Mans this weekend, but I doubt she’ll go with him

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Theres a solid gold version for over 1.5k too 🤣
View attachment 2242160
oh Martin definitely bought him that as a make up gift after those Martin +Max photos were released yesterday
Martin had to take him out with his parents, take him to all his favorite downtown spots, get him in the show, and buy him a ridiculous piece of bling jewelry so everyone knows

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I’m starting to dislike him again tbh 🤣 like I said at the time, People is generally very reliable and I’m pretty sure it’s also the outlet Shakira first spoke about Pique to, so she clearly has affiliations with them, butttt if that’s not true I’m officially giving up with him 🤣

• Haha

comprehensiveg

Chatty Member
Charles is (was) flying to LeMans, wonder if Carlos is also required to go. (there is actually a VistaJet flight from Madrid to LeMans right now)
(Given that Ferrari is racing there and they make a quite a big deal out of it)

Although going to a wedding and fly somewhere next day just to make an appearance is probably not the best of ideas 😂
I really don’t think they are required to go, but one of Charles’ best friends is Antonio fuoco, the guy who took pole so of course he’s happy to support him

• Heart

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
This might be my American ignorance showing, but is it especially common in Europe to have your wedding on a weekday? Every wedding I've ever been to has been on a Saturday but I've seen a lot of people getting married in Italy and Spain recently on Thursday or Friday