Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
It's just one hop on a private plane 😂 These travels are for them like meeting someone around the corner for us.
(but no, I don't think he was there nor would I actually expect him to be there)
🤣 I know it's a short flight, I meant to say I think he was in Monaco yesterday.

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Dax and Kristen were in NYC too.. she is wearing Enchante merch, maybe they were hanging out with DR and Heidi?
Saw that Heidi recently followed Dax and Dax follows her too. She is finally aproved?!
View attachment 2237573
---

Nooo...because paperazzi pictures mean break up after a short while...it's a curse!!!
Dax was on the Red Flags pod that came out yesterday. havent listend because they sorta drive me insane. but maybe he mentions something about daniel?

OOps2022

VIP Member
this is hilarious!!!!
I just added to my post above a thing about Reyes, now I see your post 😂Papa Sainz, I love it,it's even better! If we didn;t have the confirmation about the break up earlier, that would to me count as one. Oh the Sainzs ready to follow what's up 🤣🤣
---

the cringe is too strong
I LOVE LOVE LEWIS so much, but even I just can't with this clip 🤪😅

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Honestly, I agree with that, if she hadn't given some form of statement, journalists/fans, etc would've kept bothering her everywhere. Now, everyone can just put the whole situation to rest, relax and watch Carlos-hopefully-slag it the fk up
---
View attachment 2226626

Please let this be true, I need some chaos 😭 🙏 🙏
that would be hilarious to watch and honestly, as much as I love Lewis, I think such a powerful woman, with fame bigger than his, certainly, might be something new for him, no more LHFW all eyes on Lewis if you enter the paddock with Shakira :LOL:
Lewis needs to be careful, he doesn;t want to experience the anger of Shakira's fandom if there will be any indication he led her on and later dumped* :ROFLMAO:

*to party with his friends and ig girls in their 20ties
you know I love you Lewis, but I had to ;):LOL:

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
As much as I love to criticize wags, I feel like she was kind of trapped in a corner here. She was seemingly being pressed about it so I kinda understand her just giving generic answers so that she could get the hell out of there
In a way yes, but saying simply "no comment" and that's it was also an option. Especially when in yesterday's article there was quite adamant statement how they won't comment about it at all. And since then, there was already an article about her mentioning the breakup couple of times (while promoting her stuff) and an actual talk about it. I don't think she wants to not comment about it at all.

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
this is hilarious to me.
(was in colombia then brazil and know both countries well)
honestly would pay to watch the two of them go at it
have absolutely no idea who i would put my money on

also i still think shakira is a distraction from juliana rumors and divorce light
but I absolutely am loving it so looking forward to getting the most out of it
Honestly, you all know how much I love Lewis but I genuinely think Shakira is out of his league. That woman literally oozes charisma, she’s rich as hell, she’s successful and now she’s got that post divorce glow as well, she’s way too much woman for him. I doubt he’d ever want to be outshone and with her he kind of would be

90sgirl

VIP Member
Alexa is rumored to be providing (private) photos to her fanpages though. So really, it's just pretending to be private, which I find sneaky and meh.
I did wonder if she was being hinty on her art page when posted a picture of Milan and Charles put up he was going to Marenello 😂