Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
HAH YES, OMG

View attachment 2236572
I love that guy I swear 🤣🤣 when Shakira first released the Pique diss track he kept bringing it up then, he’s hilarious

Now why did I just see a Marca article that said the person that set them up is … Carlos Sainz?!

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
this is fascinating.. what is Landos profile like
if its the sameone he's had its like him playing a guitar and whatever.
I mean the only one that looks like a proper dating profile are Carlos's photo dumps last week.
not like im on raya or any app for that matter

pastafasta

VIP Member
yes and she was in a ferrari ad
only linked to scott Disick which was definitely paid for according to the previous thread
(monza you missed it because you were living it real time in the rain so go look around the start of last thread)
Why the hell does he wants to be seen with a person like that? :unsure:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Dying 🤣🤣🤣 makes me sad to see the kids get injured. And anti vax king Djokovic makes me feel genuinely unwell. Back to work it is Carmen … although it’s probably clock out time now, how convenient
tough week for s(pain)
---

View attachment 2228620

View attachment 2228621

Toto making me giggle - in other words, he basically said 'Charles can get fucked, we're keeping Lewis' 😭
awe charles got lost again....

pastafasta

VIP Member
hopefully, the rumors of her giving her pics to fan pages are in fact just rumors 🤞
Me too, however, as they have pics that are not publicly available, either she is sending them in or she accepted people who are taking/leaking them. 🤷‍♀️

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I just think the distinction is important because there is less progress than we think. Experiences may differ but most articles about motorsports (really sports journalism in general) I've read have been written by men. On the surface, there is the image of a more diverse media from things like tiktok but the people in the background giving us the information and putting their names on the articles remains the same.

This isn't a hit at Lissie because a content creator is a legit job. You need to be creative, engaging, and constantly putting out material - it's a real job just a different one. She can be a journalist too but if that is the case then like other journalists the standards take on a different level
That’s a good point actually. The written media is dominated by white males. It’s only the tv media that is in any way varied

matto

VIP Member
the second one 😭
Now he posts swoon-worthy pics with this pretty fringe to cover up :

1686325457895.png

As if we don't know about the monstrosity he's hiding underneath that fluff...

(this is the first pic I've seen of Pierre in the last two months that hasn't completely given me the ick 💀)

• Heart

ImaLady

VIP Member
*yawns* So is this article about her new collection or about "I won't talk about the break up, but actually I will in almost every sentence of this story"? I see his name needs to be used as much as possible while it still can be used.
(also, what a bullshit how they won't comment, huh? It's been a day and she already does.)
So she's going to the wedding?

Bobby1743

VIP Member
He couldn't afford both?

On a serious note, I'd assume Lewis would have been working with a press person for some time now. Maybe strategy changes but if you've got less known drivers working with PR people - why wouldn't he?

Was the DR series supposed to be a scripted one? Or was that much ever known? I figured if it was scripted he was gonna be a producer or something
Mhh it looks like a different one? But i'm not sure. My english reading is not that good

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Not Juliana posting a map of Columbia 🤣🤣🤣
this is hilarious to me.
(was in colombia then brazil and know both countries well)
honestly would pay to watch the two of them go at it
have absolutely no idea who i would put my money on

also i still think shakira is a distraction from juliana rumors and divorce light
but I absolutely am loving it so looking forward to getting the most out of it
---
been spotted on di Caprio's yacht and so on.
this is why she looked so familiar.
yep.... dont know who, but someone definitely set him up
but i do not think it is a relationship at all
like i doubt she would stop carlos from free range slagging

• Haha