Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Charles is (was) flying to LeMans, wonder if Carlos is also required to go. (there is actually a VistaJet flight from Madrid to LeMans right now)
(Given that Ferrari is racing there and they make a quite a big deal out of it)

Although going to a wedding and fly somewhere next day just to make an appearance is probably not the best of ideas 😂

Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
I solidly believe that Juliana is batshit crazy
and I know Lewis loves that shit and i'm here for it
(i mean he is getting better results....)
i'm still gonna believe in Shakewis or whatever....
nothing personal against her, I know too little about her, but Antarctica posing on a boat in bikini, with ice behind her, was a first red flag). Miami appearance (and earlier Coachella) seriously looked like major stalking thing. it seems to me she invested a lot, at least emotionally, to be linked to Lewis. Maybe she even thought Antarctica thing was something for real
---
I'm trying to make a list of wags/wags' relatives/F1 drivers' relatives that either follow gossip accounts or interact with them-
So far, I have Kikas' dad 🥵, Charlottes' sister, Kate B & her sister, Cate M & her sister, Carlos' parents, Alexa and Landos' dad(probably)
my theory is they have the information from the drivers first hand so they are not familiar with skills of internet detective work, never had to use them, follow gossip sites for different reasons than us. so they don't know how to lurk in the darkness :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Idk if it’s true but apparently Sergio Aguero brought Lewis up to Gerard Pique during one of their Kings League streams 😭😭 wouldn’t surprise me if it did happen, Agueros always such a troll and he loves Lewis 🤣

Bobby1743

VIP Member
So there will be a movie and this serie about F1. What happened to the plans of DR and hulu for a serie about F1?

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Ahh, so they're both denying it.

View attachment 2222566

@Rsmv01 is this reliable at all??

Also:

View attachment 2222567

To be honest i dont believe it i still thing its something there if she was there for Kika way did she go a day earlier?! And since when Lando and Pierre are best friends?!
So we will see:unsure:🧐

pastafasta

VIP Member
a quick google search told me they got married on 5th october 2001 and their son david was born on the 23rd, so that probably explains the robe and bouquet placement? no comments about the dress though
The picture is from September 7th, he was born on October 23th, three weeks prematurely.
1686669107446.png

matto

VIP Member
IMG_20230609_155632.jpg

Not sure but he could be speaking of Dian here
(How is every f1 driver going public with their girl so quickly?? 😫)