Formula 1 Wags #177 Waka Waka 🎶 week off 🍹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does it look like a rosary? Is he ready to be cancelled again? :rolleyes:
He's definitely a little late for mardis gras
Maybe these are his special martin beads
Kygo palm tree club was short lived
Really anything that's not a gummy bear
---
The full photo with caption is pretty hilarious.
Screenshot_20230615_105305_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe these are his special martin beads
Kygo palm tree club was short lived
Really anything that's not a gummy bear
Pierre is all of a sudden a huge Martin fan 🤣

Knowing Lando, that necklace is long gone. Probably left it in a hotel room along with half of his bracelets bar the one bracelet we want him to lose 🤣
---
Think this is it 😅
Screenshot_20230615_161638_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Knowing Lando, that necklace is long gone. Probably left it in a hotel room along with half of his bracelets bar the one bracelet we want him to lose 🤣
not gonna lie
I really wanted to see lando on my street yesterday just to ask him these 2 questions
1. duck, Mary Kill: Martin, Hamster, or Carlos? (I have my own thoughts)
2. That damn bracelet..... how has he managed to lose/share every other thing in his life, besides that bracelet
I mean lando and lando bulge definitely would have motivated me, but really these were the burning questions no one else will ask and i've missed my shot by 15 minutes
also random lando tagging FAI, but his flight isnt FAI
---
---
Think this is it 😅
View attachment 2242152
I hope that was free

• Haha
  • Heart

---
Think this is it 😅
View attachment 2242152
Never thought he'd be buying something from Kate Bs' AliExpress jewelry collection 🤭

• Haha
Theres a solid gold version for over 1.5k too 🤣
View attachment 2242160
oh Martin definitely bought him that as a make up gift after those Martin +Max photos were released yesterday
Martin had to take him out with his parents, take him to all his favorite downtown spots, get him in the show, and buy him a ridiculous piece of bling jewelry so everyone knows

• Heart
Reactions: 1
New Thread for Media Day
hoping Lando wears his pearl necklace and starts a fight with max

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.