Formula 1 Wags #176 ¡waking up from siesta, time for slag fiesta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact you are watching qualy on the screen while you see cars infront of you and hear them behind you 😂
And how fast laps are FAST 🤩

Charles waving after fp2 (he is the only driver who did that *cough* Fernando *cough* Carlos)
it must have been a great experience!

PS excuse moi, is that Sharl in RB suit in your profile pic? Monza! are you responsible for Lestappen fanfics? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
it must have been a great experience!

PS excuse moi, is that Sharl in RB suit in your profile pic? Monza! are you responsible for Lestappen fanfics? :ROFLMAO:
I tried to post the tiktok where I found it but can't for some reason 😆

Screenshot_20230605_184945_TikTok.jpg

Charles on the dark side 🥰
This would be the funniest thing ever - Max would never ever get a pole again and Charles would never ever win again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this man really doing a promo for 'The Flash'?? I'm so embarrassed- this is worse than the crypto stuff
pierre doing promo for the flash and alex doing an ad for cerave 💀💀 these guys need the extra money or something?? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2219431

This would be the funniest thing ever - Max would never ever get a pole again and Charles would never ever win again
I can't for the love of everything imagine that:LOL:, but I like when Charles activates Maxie in Max. Max will never love any of his teammates the way he loves Sharl.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry but that particular dress is not worth 140 EURO at all; it's really sad that even H&M or Zara looks of better quality than that.
Well the worth depends what you value when you buy clothes..if you had told me that this was made in some factory in india,china etc i would agree with you because i would know that the brand was probably only interest in profit but i know how much it cost to produce in Portugal and Spain thats why i said its on the range that usually we see in brands like this kind.
Im not talking about if i like them or not for example i only liked 2 and this one is not one of them but in terms of manufacturing i praise that she made it with a local brand that does everything properly.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 2219431

i saw it and was like wtf is that , but then i told myself just dont ask 😅 you went to hungary last year and madness happen with Alonso and Oscar . So im taking this as sort of manifestation 😅
---
i must say this position is just so comfy and i'm counting days to lay on my stomach again😅 i slept like this as a kid all the time on grandma's carpet 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m going to be controversial here. Now, I don’t really know this Lissie from Adam, I see her tiktoks sometimes and know she’s been massively pushed by f1, but I can’t for the life of me work out why from a “technical” perspective because she knows very, VERY little about the sport. Not to gate keep, and sure you don’t need to be Vettel levels of knowledge to be involved but her interviewing Crofty at the start of the season was genuinely excruciating. It’s like when any interviewer in any capacity clearly doesn’t do their research on the person they’re interviewing, it just looks bad. If I’m going to be cynical about it, I’d say the way she looks has an awful lot to do with her success- she’s young, pretty, female, someone that would appeal to the kinds of audience f1 is trying to attract these days. So, am I in any way surprised that she’s dating a driver of some form? Absolutely not, she’s never seemed especially interested in “actual” f1 to me, it’s more about the glamour and the clout it’s brought her. Again, I could be completely wrong, as I said I know very little about her but what I do know I find quite grating
Well that's unfortunate if true but not surprising. F1 seems to constantly miss the mark when it comes to content collaborations.

I do have to ask: What is this girl's background? Like does her family have some kind of connection to motorsport or media because the cynic in me doesn't believe things simply fell into place that quickly for a random f1 loving girl on the internet. I just assume most everyone is there through some line

Although if she did, all the more impressive

Well that's unfortunate if true but not surprising. F1 seems to constantly miss the mark when it comes to content collaborations.

I do have to ask: What is this girl's background? Like does her family have some kind of connection to motorsport or media because the cynic in me doesn't believe things simply fell into place that quickly for a random f1 loving girl on the internet. I just assume most everyone is there through some line

Although if she did, all the more impressive
I know this is her sister but no connection to F1 and apparently her family are pretty well off 🤷‍♀️

i saw it and was like wtf is that , but then i told myself just dont ask 😅 you went to hungary last year and madness happen with Alonso and Oscar . So im taking this as sort of manifestation 😅
I'm just blown away about how good dark side suits him

• Heart
Is this man really doing a promo for 'The Flash'?? I'm so embarrassed- this is worse than the crypto stuff

Does he not know that the actor-Ezra Miller, is a literal criminal? 💀
Could be the TV Flash, Grant Gustin is a cutiepie 😜
But yeah this man is very desperate for money for a guy with his salary

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is her sister but no connection to F1 and apparently her family are pretty well off 🤷‍♀️

I think this is Lissies' mom and she's BALLING

1685997419578.png

This is-I believe-her dad and he's balling too

---
Could be the TV Flash, Grant Gustin is a cutiepie 😜
But yeah this man is very desperate for money for a guy with his salary
Yeah, Pierre's a millionaire with a Ferrari but is entering himself into crypto contests and doing tit with bitcoin like he's a povvo.

Reactions: 3
They should take her pic from before
Neither me and my sister didn't recognize her on Garrix post

Really, I've always thought she looks the same all these years later just much paler although not so bad now that she has darkened her hair a bit

Reactions: 1
Really, I've always thought she looks the same all these years later just much paler although not so bad now that she has darkened her hair a bit
Yeah I don’t think she’s changed much, just the hair. Think the only “surgery” she’s publicly admitted to is having lip fillers occasionally

I’ve seen many a Latina woman of her age also look insanely good still. Must be the genes 😂

I remembered her from last time she was viral was waka waka era and now she looks much different to me 😶

If it's just hair and make up than I'm running on youtube ti watch tutorials 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.