Formula 1 Wags #176 ¡waking up from siesta, time for slag fiesta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M mi p876
Her not attending the GP for me was enough to think they broke up but to be honest i think she is attending his sister wedding anyway her and his sisters were really good friends so lets see.
was in this situation once
sadly did not get to keep the wedding invite.
but yes that would be confirmation of my confirmation

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yep I heard the slur, I cringed. So wrong and not ok. Also Lusitanic is the Hispanic for Portuguese speaking nations. I would not call a lusophone person a Latina/Latino. No one really uses Lusitana or Lusitano but that’s the ‘correct’ word… I will go away again now.

Obviously no bad intentions behind it but …

so my father is 70ish and I for the life of me cannot get him to stop saying "oriental" to describe anything asian
it made me cringe and not matter how much i explained or tried it has still stuck.
He's the most liberal person in so many ways.... but sadly still very much a product of his rural upbringing
that said i dont excuse it and still make a point to correct him no matter when or where when he says it

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking how the breakup (rumors) are so coincidentally convenient for Isa's clothes line drop. Her fangirls are going to be sorry for her, so it'll go quickly. :rolleyes: (even if it's totally basic or crap)

Reactions: 5
Yep I heard the slur, I cringed. So wrong and not ok. Also Lusitanic is the Hispanic for Portuguese speaking nations. I would not call a lusophone person a Latina/Latino. No one really uses Lusitana or Lusitano but that’s the ‘correct’ word… I will go away again now.
thank you.
this is actually pretty interesting and something i didnt know.

my personal perspective is from the US where the census revealed that many Brazilians and other countries had been misclassified as "White-non hispanic" until last year when they combined "latino or hispanic" and the numbers were significantly higher. The problem in the US at least is how 'hispanic' and 'latino' are defined from like 1957, when many more people were cool with 'chinaman' too.

anyway here is some stuff

1685968527212.png

1685968574017.png

anyone from Portugal is European.
---
so I know we talk about kika and pierre's paddock walk being awkward
but this one takes the cake for me
1685969728687.png

Last edited:
so I know we talk about kika and pierre's paddock walk being awkward
but this one takes the cake for me
View attachment 2218783
Lissie's face tells me she wasn't too happy with the live broadcast hard launch!
___

Had to zoom in to be sure, but Lewis's hand isn't on her arm, it's literally on her side boob.
My boobs are pretty hard to avoid, but my friends don't have their hands on them in any of our pics!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, I'm so laughing right now, but you know the hinting about hotels that we usually get from random girlies - Tumblr people just realized that the hotel Lando posted from pre-race is the same hotel that Carlos posted from today (and it's a hotel not associated with any of their teams). 😂 :sneaky:

(Seriously, if one of them was a girl, the rumors would fly wild long time ago)
---
Lissie's face tells me she wasn't too happy with the live broadcast hard launch!
To be fair - she was literally there. What did she expect? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I'm so laughing right now, but you know the hinting about hotels that we usually get from random girlies - Tumblr people just realized that the hotel Lando posted from pre-race is the same hotel that Carlos posted from today (and it's a hotel not associated with any of their teams). 😂 :sneaky:

(Seriously, if one of them was a girl, the rumors would fly wild long time ago)
---

To be fair - she was literally there. What did she expect? 🤷‍♀️
Yeah she's gonna have to defend herself a bit. If it's the real thing, good for them. But huge career risk for her to do so
---

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like I’m going to be controversial here. Now, I don’t really know this Lissie from Adam, I see her tiktoks sometimes and know she’s been massively pushed by f1, but I can’t for the life of me work out why from a “technical” perspective because she knows very, VERY little about the sport. Not to gate keep, and sure you don’t need to be Vettel levels of knowledge to be involved but her interviewing Crofty at the start of the season was genuinely excruciating. It’s like when any interviewer in any capacity clearly doesn’t do their research on the person they’re interviewing, it just looks bad. If I’m going to be cynical about it, I’d say the way she looks has an awful lot to do with her success- she’s young, pretty, female, someone that would appeal to the kinds of audience f1 is trying to attract these days. So, am I in any way surprised that she’s dating a driver of some form? Absolutely not, she’s never seemed especially interested in “actual” f1 to me, it’s more about the glamour and the clout it’s brought her. Again, I could be completely wrong, as I said I know very little about her but what I do know I find quite grating

Reactions: 10
I feel like I’m going to be controversial here. Now, I don’t really know this Lissie from Adam, I see her tiktoks sometimes and know she’s been massively pushed by f1, but I can’t for the life of me work out why from a “technical” perspective because she knows very, VERY little about the sport. Not to gate keep, and sure you don’t need to be Vettel levels of knowledge to be involved but her interviewing Crofty at the start of the season was genuinely excruciating. It’s like when any interviewer in any capacity clearly doesn’t do their research on the person they’re interviewing, it just looks bad. If I’m going to be cynical about it, I’d say the way she looks has an awful lot to do with her success- she’s young, pretty, female, someone that would appeal to the kinds of audience f1 is trying to attract these days. So, am I in any way surprised that she’s dating a driver of some form? Absolutely not, she’s never seemed especially interested in “actual” f1 to me, it’s more about the glamour and the clout it’s brought her. Again, I could be completely wrong, as I said I know very little about her but what I do know I find quite grating
What I find off-putting is the fact her and her fans have spent so long saying that she would never date a driver as if she was above doing that. At times even implying that it would be wrong for her to do so (not sure why, I personally don't see anything wrong with it), yet here we are 😅

Reactions: 3
Oh god, I was wrong, even her die hard fans won't buy this - is she for real asking 140 EURO for something like this?
1685981600556.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.