Formula 1 Wags #176 ¡waking up from siesta, time for slag fiesta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m extremely concerned how I’m going to manage to keep up with both this thread and the love island thread 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah, so the two troublemakers were indeed partying it up in Barcelona last night......

1686007877117.png

Why do they both look so miserable??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sigh... when You should be on your honeymoon
But the yacht is late and the Aussies are everywhere

---
@matto , this has been discussed, right?

Those contracts, man

Creativity is lacking
also wearegrip reps marcus armstong who also had a wag launch with lissie but the US refused to air it.
Indy blowing up f1

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

1686011839130.png

Landos' humor is truly growing on me 😭
---

And the Spanish slagging continues, Rebecca from Monaco has made a comeback in Barcelona :LOL: :LOL:
---
(she's the girl in the black top)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

I genuinely can't tell if Pierre pretends to be clueless about the stuff he endorses or if he actually is this dense 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And the Spanish slagging continues, Rebecca from Monaco has made a comeback in Barcelona :LOL: :LOL:
Has she though? Someone said it's Caco's wife actually (even if no her, this girl doesn't have dark brown hair like Rebecca).
(TBH, I doubt Carlos would be slagging with the same one in various places, especially with someone who is publicly known; he can get different ones and virtually unknown ones for that 😂)

Has she though? Someone said it's Caco's wife actually (even if no her, this girl doesn't have dark brown hair like Rebecca).
(TBH, I doubt Carlos would be slagging with the same one in various places, especially with someone who is publicly known; he can get different ones and virtually unknown ones for that 😂)
She's on contract for Carlando to buy some more time until they are ready

• Haha
1686028110297.png

Yeah, now people are saying that its Cacos' wife but it also seems like the woman in the video has the same bag and earrings as Rebecca:

I'm so lost
---
1686028463021.png

wtf is Kikas' dad doing on her page??? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, now people are saying that its Cacos' wife but it also seems like the woman in the video has the same bag and earrings as Rebecca:
Very much looks way more like Caco's wife. She also seems to interact with Caco at the end of the video.
TBH, it more seems to me that the gossip page (and again, it's the one that is constantly posting wrong info even made up stuff) has decided on something and keeps pushing it now. 🤨 It was also them who posted that those girls were in Barcelona when those pics and video were from Monaco.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Very much looks way more like Caco's wife. She also seems to interact with Caco at the end of the video.
TBH, it more seems to me that the gossip page (and again, it's the one that is constantly posting wrong info even made up stuff) has decided on something and keeps pushing it now. 🤨 It was also them who posted that those girls were in Barcelona when those pics and video were from Monaco.

There are so many things wrong with this 😭 -I think I'll just stay away from this gossip account entirely
(I knew Carlos slagging would've been too good to be true, dammnit)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.