Formula 1 Wags #176 ¡waking up from siesta, time for slag fiesta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many things wrong with this 😭 -I think I'll just stay away from this gossip account entirely
Them going defensive when pointed up Eva and Nyck are not longer together with "but there are pics of them and comments in 2019" is a gem, TBH. That person is living in a different world, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When did elena and estie breakup? Missed that one.
Well, I knew something happened as soon as she posted this:

But, I'm assuming they officially broke up sometime after the Miami GP when she was on her way to Mauritius
---
---
Them going defensive when pointed up Eva and Nyck are not longer together with "but there are pics of them and comments in 2019" is a gem, TBH. That person is living in a different world, I think.
Screenshot 2023-06-06 090758.jpg

And wtf is this supposed to mean??? 💀 😭
---

Lets play 'spot the Pierre & Kika' 🤧
---
Won't let me post the story, so I'll do it for everyone:

1686033123757.png

1686033158383.png

More importantly, Bens' there too, rolling chopsticks 🥵

1686033206626.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently Lando didn't stay in the hotel he took that story photo from? Not sure how anyone knows but guessing he was seen by fans in the usual team hilton. Seems that photo may have been taken from Carlos' room after all 🤣
Although not surprising considering Lando said they were supposed to play golf but Carlos was busy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently Lando didn't stay in the hotel he took that story photo from? Not sure how anyone knows but guessing he was seen by fans in the usual team hilton. Seems that photo may have been taken from Carlos' room after all 🤣
Although not surprising considering Lando said they were supposed to play golf but Carlos was busy 😅
Was busy doing other stuff with Lando maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1686034398805.png

Lewis is going to make me cry 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.