Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vest and the necklaces are bad but I want to know how much he pays for his hair pieces because they always look good
I just went too deep, theres content of him playing drums in that beach club. I can confirm the hair piece stays in place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i think i like this colour even more

it’s different, right? looks lighter

Reactions: 5

She re-wears outfits, I love ittt ❤

I'm just searching for any possible hints in her photo dump

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1685382469788.png

Now, who the duck is Isabelle? I can't keep up with all of Lewis' slagging 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1685382673823.png

Not Alex in the same dress as practice!
people giving tit for it online
Girl you are gonna need a closet at charles' place
cause every single outfit you are spotted in will now be analyzed

• Sad
  • Haha
1685382754862.png

Just to let everyone know that they were also asking for pictures with her during the charity football match-

• Haha
I just came here to say that Daniel is at that beach club with Scotty, Blake, Chloe, the two girls from the boat. In the video I saw Daniel is wearing that Enchanté gator top, that’s how I spotted him 😂 So did he take it off and give it to Lando? Or are they twinning 👯‍♂️
EDIT - adding screenshot
Is this Blake with the white shirt and blue cap?

View attachment 2204200

Now, who the duck is Isabelle? I can't keep up with all of Lewis' slagging 😭
I LOVE Lewis, this is a known fact
but from my history of trying to keep up (I gave up😂) it seems the more visible the girl is, the less chances anything is really going on :LOL:
I think most girls that try to be around him have no chances of being allowed to post it without losing trust.
I totally think Shakira was a PR stunt, a good gossip linking him with a woman that is not only not an IG girl but is very accomplished

look at poor Juliana. She went to Miami (I think especially for him), but it ended badly, cause right afterwards her dog died and she wrote she had to spend 5 days in a hospital, she was so traumatised. If they were together for real, like the gossip sites wanted to believe, I cannot imagine a caring boyfriend leaving a girl in hospital like that. whatever this bathtub in Antarctica was...
---
*going on instagram to find Luisas skincare ads*

I still miss Squids btw

#trueLoveNoMcDonalds

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.