Formula 1 Wags #175 Monaco, who makes it, and who 'brakes' it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that where lando was??? with danny ric?? omg. have they spent last night and today together hmm

also is lando wearing daniel’s merch? haha

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
is that where lando was??? with danny ric?? omg. have they spent last night and today together hmm

I just came here to say that Daniel is at that beach club with Scotty, Blake, Chloe, the two girls from the boat. In the video I saw Daniel is wearing that Enchanté gator top, that’s how I spotted him 😂 So did he take it off and give it to Lando? Or are they twinning 👯‍♂️
EDIT - adding screenshot

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys, I need some help, does anyone think ChaCha broke up before the AD gp? And if so, why? I'm seeing so many people debating about their breakup and he timing of when he got with Alexa, I just want things cleared up
---

they definitely broke up before AD, in fact they didn’t kiss when he was on the podium

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hell Yes Cha!
that's exactly what i'd be eating hungover after my ex walked his new GF all over town with my group of friends
(fun fact she's hanging out with Marta this week, so sure she'll get the details since Marta was with Alex and Charles last night)
View attachment 2203919
I really really really love seafood but this looks like I would poker my soul out especially after nightout

---
thats definitely lando and danny
---

and looks like max and louis (from martin garrix) and max's mechanic were on the jet skis as well
lando to redbull confirmed?
All my faves together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i really wish i gave enough of a tit to plot out why this relationship is over on a timeline, but i quit following her last year because she was over ad-ing my feed. same with elena actually.
my only excuse would be if isa had planned on going to imola and didnt. but i also think she just doesnt go to monaco either way
Me too. I'm like mehhhhhh. Can't be arsed.

Also with Elena. She's so yawn

• Haha
I really really really love seafood but this looks like I would poker my soul out especially after nightout

---

All my faves together

well SOME countries (you might live in one) actually know how to do amazing shell fish.
the french are better with the snails

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact I have more hope of a Daniel.jpg than Lando at this point is 100% telling of how most of Lando's hobbies go 🤣

• Haha
Kym posted women of the paddock and someone thought kika was alex..... saw this in the comments and couldn't stop laughing
Kym got the goods he'll just keep in his back pocket
Or he's bluffing
Screenshot_20230529_124225_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2

Dirty stop out didn't go home to change his clothes so Danny hooked him up 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.