Formula 1 Wags #174 โ€œlights out and on the boat we go โ€๐Ÿ›ถ๐Ÿ›ฅ๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

she really looks like Charlotte, sheโ€™s pretty but quite different without filters
I actually really like that she looks quite normal, still very pretty of course! Gorgeous girl, but also a girl that you could run into anywhere, instead of the typical influencer types. I think that's a lot better for very young fans who would kill to look like "Charles Leclerc's girlfriend"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah just checked his website, he's performing in Vegas today and tomorrow so hes likely still there ๐Ÿ˜…
He can still be there and land like hour before the show ๐Ÿ˜… he does that alot ๐Ÿ˜… im waiting if his alleged gf will post something from Monaco or not ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lando is giving me hope again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Also love how now there is like 100 photos of new mercedes floor ๐Ÿ˜‚ had little heart attack when they lifted that car ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lando is giving me hope again ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Also love how now there is like 100 photos of new mercedes floor ๐Ÿ˜‚ had little heart attack when they lifted that car ๐Ÿ˜…
he's definitely has just a the *slightest* sliver of optimism and a smile
or maybe its that i can actually look at his face now that the thing is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
PASTAFASTA

-if they are indeed broken up, I hope Carlos doesn't disappoint and decides to slag it up a notch ๐Ÿ™
(I also hope they can both move on in a healthy manner and have the ability to recover from the breakup)
---
Some updates on the wags(because this tit keeps getting more and more confusing)

The confirmed ones:

-Lily Muni He(Alex)
-Kelly Piquet(Max V)
-Carola Martinez(Sergio P)
-Carmen Mundt(GR)
-Lily Zneimer(Oscar)
-Egle(Nico)
-Louise(Kmag)
-Tiffany Cromwell(Bottas)
-Kika(PG)
And I'm assuming Alexandra(Sharl)

Possible wags:

Dian(Lance Stroll)
Juliana N(Lewis H)
Melissa Jimenez(Ferni)
Yuki's mystery lady

Possible ex-wags:

Elena Berri(Este)
Isa H(Carlos)
Elena Berri and Esti are no longer a couple. tit I miss a lot ๐Ÿ˜… so much work and reading here very sporadically

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.