Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
He is doing good job to fair but this shelves will be nightmare to keep it without dust πŸ˜‚
well good thing he's never there.
Gotta say, his helmets really do bring him joy
---
lando helmet feng shui
---
hes gonna need max for this

Reactions: 1

matto

VIP Member
confused.png

I'm not Italian so I'm really lost here, if anyone else can figure out what's going on here, I'm all ears 😭

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Fun fact: Along with Nilay's account, every single tweet(by random people)mentioning Nilay & Pierre is now gone. Like poof-they're missing
My spidey senses are tingling, I think something a lot bigger was brewing between these two. Something isn't adding up

Nilay, if you and Pierre are still going at it bts, please give us a sign, we want chaos 😩 😩
yeah i got that sense too.
but also i'm trying to figure out her actual job in F1
because i'm wondering if maybe she signed off saying she wouldnt mix with the talent

Pole er bear

VIP Member

pink-crystal

VIP Member
yeah i seemed so random when i saw it last night too.
but i guess its made it to multiple gossip sites so must be triggering a lot of people that she like maybe posted a photo of her maybe filming something
Yeh I didn’t know if I had missed some posts on here or something. I feel like Heidi does get a hard time not sure if more or less than other wags but considering she’s pretty quiet on SM.

hello2723

VIP Member
I'm secretly hoping he says F it, I'm sick of McLaren holding back my inner unhinged gremlin... let's go Moto Racing!
Would say him on a bike would be cool but (as he said himself) the likelihood is he would injure himself very quickly πŸ˜…

Could see him and Fabio complaining together about their teams holding them back though 🀣

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Gotta love these articles. It's about something something driver and maybe racing related but also, look at his hot gf in bikini, right? :rolleyes:
But the female fans are definitely only interested in the sport to look at men so to prove our point we are going to include this EXTREMELY RELEVANT photo of a woman in a bikini who may or may not be involved in this story

Pole er bear

VIP Member
View attachment 2099832
oOOOOO this is hilarious
Agreed.
This reminded me of when the red flags didn't heir mix up with Quickstop which was really one of the better one out there and what happened?
Tons of racist backlash, when literally all they did was go on and explain racism in F1. That's when I realize how fucked up a lot of the pod audiences are.
---
Fyi Lando

And this is why we love him