Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TTC.2526

Did anyone see Max F talking about Lando edits on TikTok? I’ve only recently discovered him but he seems very harsh on people that do TikTok’s/fan fictions etc

Reactions: 1

pastafasta

VIP Member
-Mick-not too long ago-unfollowed Gabriel Medina(I believe sometime after the WSL event)- jealous mick perhaps?? 🥴
I'm not too sure about this as I believe when I was checking something around that event they didn't follow each other. I think Mick only follows those surfers he personally knows so I don't think he actually followed him.
(Also, why do I click on first pic of Gabriel and who liked it... why of course Pierre)

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Lando is streaming, nice to see that hes possibly enjoying it again. Just hope the idiots in his chat dont ruin streaming for him as they did last time 😬
---
and hes ended it again? 🤣
---
its now up again, no clue what hes doing 🤣

pastafasta

VIP Member
I know people commented how Pierre stopped liking and commenting on Kika's pics so they must be breaking up.... but he did again.
1680612762283.png

---
And very unfortunate because his legacy has been partly about how gracious he took his defeat.
Not sure about that as it seemed like he hated Glock until last year or so 😂

pastafasta

VIP Member
i love how everyont was expecting sharl to bring his new GF to the match since like thats been his obligation with cha for years now
nope its cool, we'll just go to george and carmen while charles ditches his ferrari bat mobile and goes museuming in Turin
(that's sexy)
There are still few days left... he still can bring her there :sneaky:

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Damnit Lando... i've got like 2 more hours of Trump ruining my work day....although i do like this approach to seeing how many people will stay on my chat

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I dreamt there was footage of Carlos cheating, the vid had just started playing then I woke up 😭
Unfortunately it seems the rumor which keeps gaining traction and more and more people who care, are connecting dots and naming names. Has nothing to do with racing but it's kinda freaking me out like the obsession with Charles who I guess is giving up his highly identifiable Ferrari

Pippi11

VIP Member
It’s normal if most of your friends live in a different country! Like if his friends are travelling for the wedding, he surely didn’t expect them to go all the way to vegas for a weekend too!

Also did anyone catch the rodents stream….that GF is so annoying! I understand why Lando doesn’t like her 😂

sorry another EDIT - Do we think DR will be a groomsmen for Scotty?
---

Maybe Daniel will surprise her in Tokyo
He had a wine event and dinner in Australia yesterday evening.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
How old is that girl mentally? Seriously she acts like a stubborn and spoiled child. 💀
Lando is way too patient here, I wouldn't really want her around.
oh what she's there too.
tagging along for the weekend in monaco again
jesus i thought at least lando was able to separate them

matto

VIP Member
Are Kate and Lorenzo's girlfriend-Charlotte close friends? Kate keeps commenting under her posts(even her most recent one from the match 😅)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
U have hot friends x
I'm sure Carlos would like it.
And friend of a friend ( both work in marketing/consulting)
But poor girl has had to hide her face for years because she has an actual job and doesn't want judgement. If you've got the body and it will pay, use it before you lose it. But guess most people don't care about your face
---
View attachment 2076182

This was in Pierre's story, is this Brazil or am I tripping?
So yes Google says it's Brazil, but going off Max's stops back to France (where his jet lives) I'd say timing and geography point to southeast Asia or Middle East. They flew our private from the video they posted, but don't care enough to check.

Anyway going with Vietnam, Singapore or thailand?
---
Maybe alpine sent them on a retreat to emerge anew...
But probably cramming in an Asian sponsor obligation since the flew them private (shoter flight) and forced them together vs the standard commercial flights.
But also maybe he's with Nilay

Last edited: