Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImaLady

VIP Member

pastafasta

VIP Member
F1Twitter discovering that Carlos Sainz avenue exists (in Madrid), but when you find it on the map you can see there are other interesting street names around there too. There is also one for Fernando too πŸ˜‚

pastafasta

VIP Member
This man 🀣
The link is to the cool performance youtube πŸ˜…
View attachment 2084963
Thanks for the warning. Jeeez, that's just... meh attitude. :rolleyes: Anything for hits, huh?
(but also, people are scared to click because they think he was hacked so maybe not the smartest move πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)
---
ouuu excited for this πŸ‘€πŸ˜
I want to be excited, but I'm a bit skeptical about any F1 inspired movies. But hope it'll be good.

Last edited:

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230413_165125_Instagram.jpg

Italian (?) news (or is this a gossip magazine?) About Charles watch. They aressted 4 people i think. And something about Alexandra?!

hello2723

VIP Member
If I see one, I will check, but the second i realize it's the hamstress house, I just assume what is coming
but BTW her mom is flying in from Brazil.... so im assuming the hamster will be pushed out for a bit...
Still think hamstress will be too homesick to stay in the long term. or lando's master plan to fuck with her will work.

That said.
I would like to say well done hamster. you have actually streamed a lot of March consistently with subs (although we all know lando's partipation helped launch it)
anyway with that said, the more he is streaming from the hamstress house, the less appealing it will be
not that is was any different but when i have looked, its all girls who actually like her... again hamster's stream appears to be at least 75% female and under 20
Yeah ngl, ive stopped watching the more shes appeared, still find her tendency to whine at everything too irritating 🀣
Bankais streams are 20Γ— better for background noise now πŸ˜