Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
jeez.png

-Honestly though, I'm not even offended, I'm just impressed at how influential we are 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pastafasta

VIP Member
Oh look, it's not just Charles' fan who feel like they are entitled for his photos/autographs. Here is one Checo's, ironically also posted today. Celebs are allowed to say "no" at any time for any reason (or no reason whatsoever), just deal with it. And honestly, using your child for sympathy from your followers is the lowest.
1681028715738.png

1681028740225.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Following all the chaos that was the 2023 Australian GP
we find ourselves with a way too long 3 weeks to go until Baku and upgrades
Factories gonna be pushing hard and hopefully the drives will be too... just not in the car

Has Kelly finished her closets yet? Is she going to share any space with Max?
What will Lando do now that Hamster has moved in with Hamstress?
Where will Carmen go for her vacation (with G)?
How far will Valtteri go to fangirl over Tiffany's races?
Where will Isa and Elena go on another paid hotel stay/ad
Will Charles be able to have some time with his girlfriend without all of Monaco trying to take blurry photos of her?
LICK send us a sign!

Really I'm just missing the Joy of MTV Spring Break in Panama City Beach Florida... a 90s/00s treasure.

Anyway let the (other) drama begin.

Untitled-2.jpg

1680457340292.png

1680457416042.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

CHAMPIONOF

I knew those pitstop podcast boys were bad but their appearance on the screaming meals podcast really did expose them 😬
There was a clip shared yesterday where they said people dont care about racing, only drivers private lives like reality TV and now this. Genuinely have no idea how they have managed to run an F1 podcast, getting them invited to the paddock and all, yet dont know who Juan is 🙄
saw this clip and then watched the whole podcast, and they're just ignorant throughout...hate that these are the kind of people who get access and popularity when there are so many better creators out there....they're USP was that they were ignorant about the sport which worked for the first few months, but you'd think after a year of covering the sport, you'd be better educated and more eloquent, but they just don't try at all....truly the epitome of white men being able to get anywhere they want and do anything they want

Reactions: 14

marielouise28

Just got selected to work at the Dutch GP at the end of the summer.

This means I have plenty of time to spice up my Tinder pics. Valentina inspired maybe 😂

we need those f1 connections

• Heart
Reactions: 13

valen_

This brazilian gossip page with 13 million followers made a post about that rumour of Lu and the surfer Gabriel Medina and they called her “the ex girlfriend of Schumacher’s son, who also had a romance with Lando Norris” 😂 I didn’t think I would ever see the mick connection somewhere other than tattle

• Haha
  • Wow

matto

VIP Member
Alpine's post:

alpines post.jpg

I don't know how I'll survive without a grand prix until Azerbaijan, I need some LICK chaos to distract me. Luisa, girl, please pull through 🙏 🙏

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I’ve only just found this group! Massive f1 fan for 20+ years now,
I know Charles and Charlotte have broken up and sorry if this has been mentioned before but I truly believe she has an eating disorder/disorded eating when she posts about what she eats in a day it can’t amount to more than 900 cal sand now she is in nyc and posted some food and put ‘+10kg’ also her hair is so thin which is a sign of an eating disorder. Obviously lots of people have thin hair but she looks so waif like
Welcome!
I try not to assume because she advertises a trainer who id assume would step in. But I have had a lot of friends who have been through it and know the signs. I think she's probably a little sad too with charles gone and her sister moving. Honestly it's carmen I'm seeing some signs of just control wise but again it's a sensitive subject so again try not to assume. It's sad for me to think about because they had relatively normal lives and then went full wag influencer... like so quickly it's too much to have any control of. But they chose this and took the money (or gifts) so only so much empathy

• Heart