Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink-crystal

VIP Member
Yeah Marko pretty much outright said if Max or Checo are out they will move Yuki up to RB and put Lawson in the AT
Playing devil’s advocate….surely Daniel would do better than Yuki?! And I love Yuki and hopes he has a great season and beats Nyck!

pastafasta

VIP Member
but thats gonna be difficult because im pretty sure she did and especially if she did from the hotel/her ip. those arent charges they throw out at foreigners from friendly countries casually
Isn't she (half) Japanese? Or does she have a different citizenship?

Donald23

VIP Member
Oh that might be true. Scotty landed in US few days back . Maybe they will come to Melbourne together on Monday 🤔
She had her bachelorette in courchevel. It’s anyone’s guess where the wedding will be. Lawrence got remarried in mustique but had his big birthday bash in capri

Donald23

VIP Member
That's one way to describe Lance :sneaky:
(I don't really see why would other drivers attend TBH, or is anyone else that close to them?)
Fernando possibly just due to the Aston connection. Toto and Lawrence are good friends. A lot of rich weddings the parents have a big say in the guest list. Esteban’s a family friend and she also used to holiday with Vandoorne when he was with his ex

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I wanted to give you that..but is not an hotel its the Redbull office. So i guess she was also invited and i just saw another girl from Central is going too with Redbull and another brand.

The timeline makes sense that video of the sunset was her leaving Lisbon and the sunset here is around 7pm and usually you only cross that bridge on her video to go to the south of Portugal.
Based on flights looks more like Rome or Paris... I just didn't see anything close... but soon we will know something!