Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Move Carlos, Danny is comming 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pretty sure those last pics with Angie were from there actually. And I thought they've actually permanently moved there already, as this was reported years ago, but maybe not yet.
I remember hearing they were considering it or had already started building for michael's care.
Just hadnt heard about it as real vs rumor. Interesting they would choose there vs tax benefits. I'm all for a beach bronzed surfer Mick era.
but also... if they were... like lu doesnt really need to be flying to see him....
just trying to keep hope alive!

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
(So I'm fairly sure she's just heading back to Porto)
But since she's so into song hints...
there was also a Dubai flight that left like an hour earlier
Didn't she say she was going to travel for work this week? Probably some bikini shooting in some hot location then again? How boring :sneaky:

hello2723

VIP Member
Ladies get ready , we are racing down under 🇦🇺 wake up time is horrible but “our favorite” unemployed racing driver is back in the paddock 😜 Cheers 🥂
View attachment 2052353
had to post my favorite picture🤭
Speaking of Martin, I wonder which race he will perform at this year. Think he did Mexico last year? and he has done Abu Dhabi before. Hes already performed at FE this year 😅

pastafasta

VIP Member
I remember hearing they were considering it or had already started building for michael's care.
Just hadnt heard about it as real vs rumor. Interesting they would choose there vs tax benefits. I'm all for a beach bronzed surfer Mick era.
but also... if they were... like lu doesnt really need to be flying to see him....
just trying to keep hope alive!
Uhm, this is Mallorca though. Or am I missing something?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
random but did that fighter jet segment with Lando ever air? I don't remember seeing it
not sure... I do know that there was a lot of other stuff going on with them behind the scenes when they filmed it with sexual harrassment/abuse allegations
from augus 26 in the independent
1679854094498.png

• Angry

fryolyfe

VIP Member
So I’ve come back purely because I haven’t got round to deactivating yet (I’m lazy) and my friend found this on twitter and sent me it and I’m like mate I’m trying to ignore f1 rn!!! But then again this reminds me of exactly why I am. I am sick of this insane obsession everyone has with undermining Lewis. I am sick of people speaking on him when they have no right to. I am sick of people justifying hate speech. This sport will never be free of this kind of prejudice and me supporting it isn’t sitting right with me at all. And as a fan, all I can do is to stop giving them my time and my money. Peace and love ❤ (now I’m deactivating because I’ve worked out how to 😭)

Attachments

pastafasta

VIP Member
Lando will be landing in Melbourne in the next 90 minutes 👏🏼 with whoever else who isn’t silly enough to post on social media.
I'd guess people who were in Monaco are likely on that flight. Maybe Charles?
But Lando now has a chance to rest for 10 hours before he can bug Carlos after he arrives. 😂 Golf date then?🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha