Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Uhm, this is Mallorca though. Or am I missing something?
Uhm, this is Mallorca though. Or am I missing something?
yes sorry i included the spanish flag too, although i was really just happy for the proximity to portugal
but yes I think they may have moved MIchael there last year and started to transition.
I assume its being reported because something like the Switzerland property is officially vacated/for sale

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Isn't there a picture of Pierre on Kika's story, of him playing a game? Or is that someone else, I literally cannot tell 💀
- I'm not writing off Nilay as a possible love interest just yet, but I think her & Pierre are kind of on the 'pause' right now and she's just going wild on her stories
Oh no i don't think he has anything to do with her and it seems he made that clear and she's not really happy. I just hope it doesn't get in the way on the grid. I think Pierre is attempting to play nice at Alpine and be a solid driver in his first year. The sponsors are happy. The fans are happy like last year never happened. But one side pieceor ex side piece can cause a lot of problems if pissed off.

Last edited:

matto

VIP Member

Why have I never seen this video before? Oh god, its perfect 😭
---

I guess Pierre's in Melbourne, I'm assuming that Kika's there too.......

Last edited:

kubnikol

VIP Member
charles' alleged new gf has removed ~2,000 followers since she was first brought up, yet somehow fan accounts still have access to her posts. It seems like she's going through extensive lengths to remain private (i imagine it must take a lot of time to remove followers like that individually) so it's kinda crazy these fanpages still somehow can get her photos
I saw some videos from airport that Charles picked someone up . And it was girl . Maybe her 🤔

matto

VIP Member
I can't get the tiktok's link to work for some reason but:

lol.jpg

-The person who filmed the Tik Tok claims she saw Charlotte, but the video was filmed last Thursday 🤷‍♀️

Pandap

Chatty Member
In the press conference this week they asked the drivers about their thoughts on condensing the weekend and if three practices are necessary - I only caught George & Pierre’s response but they both felt three was a waste of time. I guess if F1 cut a practice they’ll add in more media to the weekend to keep them busy