Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
If she deleted her Insta cause of hate that would be so sad :(

I think she might make a new (public) one though, which I think might actually be a smart move (also opportunistic but hey, girl's gotta eat, i'd do the same)

Also, may be a very European thing to say, but doesn't everyone think that the USA was completely out of their depth in that part of history and they definitely went against basic human rights, and we should all be criticizing that...? Honestly 100% thought that was the worldwide consensus
As another non-American, I presumed the same tbh. It certainly seems to be the general consensus here anyway

Reactions: 2

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Talk on social media about Max possibly getting a penalty? Any truth to that? Im not watching anymore :p

pastafasta

VIP Member
Tiffany/Andrea (and I mean Lily Z is there too, but probably not in the paddock until tomorrow)

looks like no
isa, kelly, lily, alex

still watching carmen, she's done with work since its thursday.
Well, guess they drew the line at flying to the other side of the world just to show (up) off 🤷‍♀️
Andrea is working and Tiffany and Lily Z are from there (or Lily is not (?) but is with Australian).

Pole er bear

VIP Member
charles' alleged new gf has removed ~2,000 followers since she was first brought up, yet somehow fan accounts still have access to her posts. It seems like she's going through extensive lengths to remain private (i imagine it must take a lot of time to remove followers like that individually) so it's kinda crazy these fanpages still somehow can get her photos
I mean obviously someone was leaking them who did follow her, so I guess she's trying to plug up any leaks. Not a bad idea, especially if it led to someone revealing their location. Now that its out in the tabloids she's probably a little nervous... as she should be. I hope it doesn't keep her away from races. Charles could use someone he trusts around

By the way whatever happened to Charles private account. Cha did follow it right?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Unless someone has actually seen her mom, they just can't go saying that. What the hell? Also people who say she is latina because she is dark. Being Latina has nothing to do with color of someone's skin. There are dark and black Latinas but also white as milk ones.
I know im like really... no wonder this girl has gone on social lockdown. deleted her old twittter she didnt even use