Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rxse

this is fucking chaos and not in a good way, stop hurting my babies pls
---
this is fucking chaos and not in a good way, stop hurting my babies pls
but also hamilton p1 - get in there

Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Wait WHAT?! :oops:
13 allegations against the red arrows pilots.im assuming in that segment
from other sources too but this was around that time ( in the news end of august, lando there early november)
i was waiting for it to come out but then kept finding this instead so maybe they backed off of it for a while
so lando did it after those allegations came out (no wonder a spot opened up for him and Jon)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

maisie20

VIP Member
I understand that stress made him lose weight but I just find it a bit odd that a team principal is using a drivers weight to take digs at other teams. Can definitely see that Christian and Zak still have a little tension between eachother though πŸ˜…
Yes definitely tension there! Imagine if Lando ends up at RB at some stage πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Rsmv01

VIP Member
I think that's just the best option for fashion marketing in Porto. It's not that big of a city
---
imagining being in college
When dating an F1 driver
Yes its the same degree marketing management.
With marketing degrees i think theres only 3 private schools and the public one but IPAM its specific to marketing and its private.

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I guess she's also attempting to keep up with the tea, because gossip accounts were posting screenshots of who viewed their stories and apparently Alex doesn't allow gossip accounts to follow her on Instagram but she views all of their stories.
Not gonna lie. Would be doing the exact same thing
---
What is this... hamster.... oscar..... estie.... daniel.... cyril.... I totally forgot they all overlapped in black

Last edited:
Reactions: 1