Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Speaking of Martin, I wonder which race he will perform at this year. Think he did Mexico last year? and he has done Abu Dhabi before. Hes already performed at FE this year 😅
And i think he did Miami ? I’m not sure about that . Well this year he have something in Norway during f1 Miami but only on friday so maybe he can fly for the race

Reactions: 2

kubnikol

VIP Member
Exactly 😂😂😂 Make sure he makes to Australia

it won’t let me link this as a media so here is a screenshot!
View attachment 2057162
Ok now someone needs to post the “afterparty “ 😂😂🔥
---
What ever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Scotty's bachelor party in Vegas, so also a lot of strippers?!

I dont think they will have that kind of “afterparty” but who knows . It’s Vegas after all 😂😂

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Heres a clip I was hoping someone would post of Guenther yesterday. He makes a joke at about box box box that we would have found funny , but over the NASCAR guys head

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I mean, that could be his 2022 one anyway? 😂
Comments like that are something he’ll always have to live with, it’s not like he’s going to care 😂 although maybe he does because of the Ted Kravitz debacle 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s always been this way with controversial sporting moments, many people will never agree with it but it doesn’t change the outcome. It’s lucky for him that his team nailed the regs the next year because if that had been the only one he’d won ever it would have looked way worse

For me I’d find it a lot less grating if they’d been more humble about it. Every man and his dog knows the situation but they try and act like Abu Dhabi was in any way a good race for them. Just say yeah we got lucky, but we had a good year and that’s all we can do and people would be a lot less likely to make digs. They’ve never done that, so they have to deal with peoples opinions on it. Christian literally did an interview the other day still going on about it and playing the victim, like in no way were they a victim in that scenario and they never will be. Lewis fans get told to move on all the time but he mentions it every chance he gets, it’s probably his conscience speaking

Last edited: