Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me taking my step mum privileges on Carlos and getting that flip flop fly fast

Nando for the president!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There will be so many penalties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we will know final podium tmrw πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Lawrence is out . Oh boy fia run πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
only 2 people wont get points lmao, if they are the mclaren boys ill RIOT

• Haha
I would hate to be the FIA having every sporting director on to them petitioning for their team to end up in the best position
---
Port cop alert 🚨

• Heart
I would hate to be the FIA having every sporting director on to them petitioning for their team to end up in the best position
If they were just consistent with following the rules this wouldn't be an issue. Also do all cars have to pass the sector line or is it just the first car?

Reactions: 1
---
Port cop alert 🚨
I mean there very significant differences in the starting positions depending on the decision 😬
Lobbying in session

Reactions: 2
my brain physically cannot comprehend all the rules and places just call it a day and give sainz his podium and mclaren their points pls

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.