Formula 1 Wags #164 And the countdown begins 🏎️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fine for someone to think one of the wives/girlfriends is nice or whatever it may be, like I’ve never heard anyone say a bad word about Max’s ex, there’s no issue there but all the edits are just too much. If it’s not actual relationships it’s made up ones, I think I’ve seen tiktok videos of Luisa edited with basically every driver at this point

Reactions: 4
Luisa just used the "consistency is key" phrase on her instagram story so I wouldn't be surprised if the tiktok fans link her to George next, despite that being a very common phrase

Reactions: 3
Luisa just used the "consistency is key" phrase on her instagram story so I wouldn't be surprised if the tiktok fans link her to George next, despite that being a very common phrase
And of course that’s why Lando and George now hate each other!!!! It’s all making sense

Reactions: 4
"OMG he looked in her general direction! Couple Goals!!!
---

And as soon as they lose that WAG title the "fans" begin to gradually vanish. Like I thought she was your inspiration?
They are only goals with the F1 driver BF after that not so much

Ugh not me never having Heidi on my FYP and tonight all I’m getting is angsty edits of her and Daniel
Should have followed your advice and stayed off the app!

sexyy

also apparently they leaked the livery early, according to twitter not sure if it was intentional or not but i could see something like that happening haha

were they unaware it was in the background??

Reactions: 8
I find it hilarious that everyone’s gone down the Red Bull route and yet there were rumours (completely unfounded but it’d be funny if they were true) that Red Bull have evolved 90% of their car this year imagine they’ve all just copied the old version and the originals already completely different

Reactions: 1
I feel that would be a very red bull thing to do

At first look I though she was wearing one of those gummy bear necklaces
Dont think it is though, thankfully, we have seen enough of those things in the past month

Me too.
---

He is sitting there like a statue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.