Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siena

from translating the comments so far i got that she said he was a young boy, 19. so either it was a long time ago or she got the age wrong. and that she couldn’t speak english and he obviously couldn’t speak portuguese so they “mimed” to each other (?)
So that's basically that's the dialogue.

"She goes: I've hooked up with some foreigners. Formula One driver Lando Norris. He just got in Formula One the boy is 19 years old. I didn't speak english at all and he coudn't speak portuguese either.

The guy: So, a translator?

She goes: No, just gestures (like a mime). I swear to God.

Guy: Is it an event? Like an outing?

Girl: No it was Formula One in Sao Paulo, there's Formula One every year in Sao Paulo.

Guy: And you were there?

Girl: I live there and I knew about it, I tried to find out who the drivers are and I saw him and he sent me a DM, like I probably showed up to him I don't know how and he sent me a DM in english and I replied in english with google."

That's basically what she's on about. The details sound a bit deviant, there's literally more to it but according to google she is a brazilian volleyball player that has a huge OnlyFans fanbase and made loads of $$ out of her account.

English is my first language so apologies if the translation is at fault. @Rsmv01

Reactions: 6

Futtrit

VIP Member
Just when I thought it couldnt get any worse, he called her "the wife"
He wonders why his viewers have significantly dropped 🤣
---

Shes now in chat saying she wants to stream with him... This mans viewers are going to continue decreasing 🤣
Can they decrease?

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Ibiza crew seem quiet, maybe they have already left. If they are all going to Saudi I wouldn't be surprised if they end up in Dubai again before/after
Maybe he doesn't want to post anything after the shit he is getting after the exposure, so better be invisible. And also, since this girl is revealing stuff from years ago, wonder how many other people will now crave for their 15 minutes of fame and expose something more :cautious: (of course, he was doing nothing wrong back then, however, you can never know what he might have done while officially in relationship - after all even than McDonald's girl happened while he was *still* "officially" in relationship 😬 )

ImaLady

VIP Member
On Ky Millman’s insta post. I hate the assumption also that women interested in F1 must mean an interest in paddock fashion. I literally couldn’t give a fig about what anyone is wearing around the paddocks. I’m here for the racing (and okay, the drama and Charles’s pretty face🤣)
Charles's pretty face brings all the boys and girls to the yard

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
thank you Corey for telling me he is alive 😂😂 like always 😀
View attachment 1918759
Apparently, he's just pissed at Max... seeing ths in sports illustrated while he's in LA males me really think he'd release something this ridiculous

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Just read through that Kym's text and he seriously want someone to do stuff for him for FREE calling it a collab? While he himself earns money on it? That guy is really terrible.

• Angry

maisie20

VIP Member
This is a controversial opinion but why is a driver that’s not even on the grid being tasked with effectively promoting the sport? I thought he’d be talking more about himself and what he’s doing rather than just the sport as a whole but from what I’ve seen on twitter that doesn’t really seem to be the case? Just seems counter productive to me to have him saying stuff like “only 20 of us in the world do it” when he isn’t even one of them. It also makes it seem like all the others bar him and I guess Lewis as he’s been on this show are boring which … may be true but isn’t entirely fair😅as I said, I know there’s a lot of Daniel fans here so probably an unpopular take but I live to be different😭

Also I’m just gonna say it once and be done with it (this isn’t aimed at ppl here btw more twitter), I feel like this is the first time in the DTS generation of fans that they’ve lost like one of the “staple” drivers and honestly, it’s just a part of the sport. Drivers come and go. And you have to move on too not keep dredging them up (in regards to stuff about F1 not just generally) for them to be relevant
I mean retired athletes are always promoting the sport they used to play and often still see themselves as ‘part of it’.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I am devastated by both.
I have a horrible feeling this means more Nico as they’re not replacing them with anyone but despite all the trauma he’s caused me over the years I’ll always have a special place in my heart reserved for him, knowing he’s even more obsessed with Lewis than I am ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

ImaLady

VIP Member
There are rumors about him sleeping around for years, but there has never been anything specific or proving it. So he is either not doing it with kiss and tellers or he is using NDA. (Pietra thing is also a bit vague). Unlike Lando. Stupid boy. :rolleyes:
(But I also find these people who'd talk about their random celeb shags quite trashy TBH)
Agree on the trashy bit. Also, if any one of these people got the chance to sleep with me, I'd expect them to brag about bagging ME and not the other way around💁🏽‍♀️ * hair flip *

• Heart

matto

VIP Member
One day, she's squeezing into a single seat with Pierre- (if she's sitting on his lap RIP because the left side of her ass must've been hanging out)

The next day, she has her own seat 😭

No kids tickets available?

Low blow....very low indeed

• Haha