Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So I'm in Brazil
and apparently, all hell has broken loose in the capital (I'm in Rio so its not there)
its January 6th, only its January 8th and they are destroying stuff and like its freaking me out
only getting US news cause i dont speak Portuguese... kinda nervous, kinda not
ummmm FUCK this. Bolsonaro hanging out in Donald Trump's place
where is nelson piquet.
if anyone hears something about Rio, please let me know because again.. i dont speak Portuguese and US news has no one there

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Woke up to 10 pages and thought I missed something huge. I'm gonna need a lot more coffee to keep up with this. You guys took me on a journey this morning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Esteban’s post 20th dec:

Lu’s the 23rd:

Don’t judge me I’m very sick and very bored 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
Girl really screwed herself with that Dubai story. She probably thought it would throw people off but the only thing it did was make people analyse her stories more 🤣

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Mickey necklace, Jack Doohan's mum following her, the Lance follow,, Jack's girlfriend following (we'll ignore the unfollow.....)

Got to be. Surely....?

*me trying to convince myself again
I was the most skeptical one but i have to admit theres too many coincidences but still confused how he went from Filippa to Luisa and also really weird that if its Mick him going to a reallyyyy public place like Disney with her but could be someone else in the group?! Also i thought that she was with someone in that hotel in Porto before this trip and couldn't be Mick.
Too many questions and seeing that all we have is hints by third party people i don't thing we will have any answers for now.

monza

VIP Member
she has grown naturally on social media, by herself, which can't be said for pretty much any other wag! probably the only positive thing about her lol
l'll never understand it tbh
Just an ordinary tasteless rich girl with huge fillers who wear lipstick and puts blush horizontally

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
before we leave the jon topic.. here are some of my favourite tweets of his 😆 i want to be friends with this man.

They really are a perfect driver trainer duo huh? 🤣

I also have 0% doubt that Jon knows full details of all Landos slagging endeavours. Lando said on a podcast once that Jon (and Mark however I doubt he wants to know all details 🤣) know him better than he knows himself 😅

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Brazil update. All is good here and should be for the rest of my trip

Also Bolsonaro down in Florida where US is trying to send him back to Brasil.... checked into a hospital there with stomach pain

Fun fact if you ever want to avoid extradition get sick because if you are in a hospitality can't kick you out until you are clear. If he claims something they can't diagnose they will release him eventually

Sorry WHAT A Coward!
Waiting for nelson piquet go pick him up and flee back to his compound.

Last edited:
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
We dont know but maybe Landos real type of girl is Claudia not Luisa
Lando is still young, his "type" is currently very simple - bikini. :rolleyes:
I had my glass of wine and have now blocked out that stream.
I think I will need some wine too. That stream was really terrible, I haven't seen such a whiny pair in a long time.
I mean, thanks for providing the entertainment, but no thanks. I'd rather see something spicy involving actual wags.

• Haha