Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
Quick question…has Elena ever followed Luisa on Insta? For some reason I thought she did at one point last year 🤔
yep she did for a little then unfollowed after squids breakup. and immediately followed kika 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11

fryolyfe

VIP Member
new pup? 🥹
I feel like I’m just going in on him now but if he’s actually bought a French bulldog puppy I’m gonna be mad. They’re SO unhealthy. Roscoes always had breathing issues, his other dog Coco died a lot younger than she should have done because she wasn’t healthy (not Lewis’ fault, it’s the breed. His dogs couldn’t want for anything). What does he even need another dog for? He barely even sees Roscoe which I know isn’t his fault but I don’t think he was even around for Christmas this year (I’m gonna feel like a terrible person if he’s too sick to fly anymore). Idk, I think again it’d be a case of Lewis not practicing what he preaches. Cute dog though regardless

fryolyfe

VIP Member
JACK DOOHAN'S PHYSIO? What's the name?
@sergiboug on Instagram. His last post is him training with Jack and there are trees in the background when he’s karting so I’m gonna assume they’re the same as in Luisa’s story a few days ago 😊😊😊🤣🤣

Nah im getting good at this stalking I swear … Jack Doohans sister, on a boat, 17 hours ago. Luisa was also on a similar looking boat, 18 hours ago 🤣🤣🤣 (for legal reasons I am joking😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
She wants a big boy, someone needs to tell her Lewis is booked and busy in Antarctica 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
Regarding Yuki and Port Cop...I think even if DR makes it back to F1, or any sort of racing, it'll only be for a couple of years, and port cop can't retire when DR does, so I get why he's working with a new team/younger driver. Seeing as Mick's trainer is now with Pierre, I wonder is DR going to work with Seb's trainer? After driver, WAG and team principal silly season, trainer silly season went completely under the radar!

I'm not blaming port cop for DRs mental and physical decline as I think there were many factors, but I've noticed he's a bit of a walking platitude, and while I know we only see a fraction of what actually happens behind the scenes, putting a positive slant on everything when you're dealing with conditions like depression and anxiety is really detrimental as the root cause if those issues are never really dealt with and tend to worsen. I'm sure port cop was stretched to the limits of his expertise over the last couple of years, so a new person with a different approach and perhaps more F1 experience might not be a bad thing for DR. Although knowing the direction his advisors tend to point him in, it'll probably be a doula and a reiki healer of something instead of a performance coach

Last edited:
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
That hamster stream sounds like a hell to me since Luisa streams were too much for me :LOL:

Anyway, here is some wholesome content 🥰

1000001051.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

fryolyfe

VIP Member
You know when you see a possible picture of Mick in a restaurant and someone said it's Lu. And you're like "WTF! Haha, no way you crazies.... "

And today I'm like

I feel the same, I’m worried I’m turning into one of them 😭 gonna go and touch some grass asap

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
that fear is here again. I need to go to the bed soon but australia is waking up. oh i bet everyone will go crazy and in the morning there will be new thread 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2723

VIP Member
I mean I couldnt find a Bday post to see her age but I did find this 🤣
Screenshot_20230109_162331_Instagram.jpg

Okay found her on a model management page, shes 23

• Haha