Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Pierre on the other hand is on a mission of launching wag/influencer careers 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Rsmv01

VIP Member
When i thought that nothing could surprise me anymore 😂 😂 fucking hell.
But im still confused because until the beggining of November i think that Filippa was a thing. Elena and her even have a photo in the same place.
Where the hell does Luisa come in??!!!!
Also Mick is getting really bad at hiding secrets because if it wasn’t for the spotify follows we will never figure this out. Also on another note fans are getting more obsessed who remembers to check spotify follows 🤯
Well for me its upgrade because Mick seems way more Luisa vibe then Lando but still girl you are in for a rought ride.
If this end up being nothing at least Luisa you made us have some entertaning days. 😂

Last edited:

Futtrit

VIP Member
Well, guess another one in need for 15 minutes of fame. I think we won't see her around him anymore after today. 😂
(it's funny though as one would expect that video of them or her with that McLaren jacket, but nope, there are just pics of her in bikini of course)
Hopefully she got a McDonald's out of it!

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
I've actually found it... quite embarrassing someone really goes this far with a lie just for a bit of attention. That Lando picture (and Lando alone) is an official picture from Alamy. So yeah, I'm skeptical because people are weird.
1673095498475.png
1673095575848.png

• Haha
  • Wow

lni33

VIP Member
I really can’t believe she’d be brave enough to go there, girl is in for a storm

- the og haters who think she is just after fame/money will be rioting
- the mick fan girls that go feral whenever he’s linked with another girl
- the Lando fans desperate for them to get back together will be screaming, crying, throwing up

(If it’s true I’m really gonna need the drivers to stop playing musical chairs with girls because they are all giving me the ick massively)

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
also pulled from jon’s twitter.. connor!
77C83874-D534-4056-B4FD-94E5FEADF6CF.jpeg

10 years later and his relationship with a crazy bulgarian is being analyzed on tattle 😇

• Haha