Formula 1 Wags #158 Let the post season games/slagging begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, is that Isa there whilst the husbands take a cute photo? πŸ˜‚
I'm more concerned about that dark haired lady in sunglasses (is it Ana?), in the video it looks like she and that guy next to her are arguing. πŸ₯΄
And yes, that must be Isa, there can't be one more with such weird/awkward moves. (sorry, but I can't with her, I don't know why but she never looks natural - I don't know if she tries too hard so then it comes out so awkward or she is simply as that)

Reactions: 2
Lol, is that Isa there whilst the husbands take a cute photo? πŸ˜‚
Looks like her, still funny either way that she has been nowhere to be seen while Carlos and Lando are stood in the centre of pictures looking like they are the ones getting married 🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe a place like Monaco has a restaurant called Sexy Tacos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sexy tacos are meh, overpriced and not particularly spicy/tasty salsa in my opinion

best tacos in the area are 100% tacos in old town nice (according to this gringa who lived in socal for awhile)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
sexy tacos are meh, overpriced and not particularly spicy/tasty salsa in my opinion

best tacos in the area are 100% tacos in old town nice (according to this gringa who lived in socal for awhile)
Who are the tacos in the old area?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Damn, I was expecting some spicy photos from the wedding (but guess everyone got drunk at one point and posting pics was banned) not pretend to be spicy Charles. :rolleyes:

Ok, this is funny... Lando and Isa
1670139166206.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love lando feeling love
Again man cannot hold his emotions back
unlike isa who I don't think I've ever seen express any emotion on her face. Not knocking her but the joy of this man when he expresses it is just pure and beautiful. I hope he never changes.
Also the fact he's one of the only ones not taking a photo here just shows someone (Adam) taught him manners at rich people events

Screenshot_20221204_032438.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Shoes are a no from me..other than that, iiits ok..
Edit: on second thought, this heavily print dresses don't scream formal to me..but she does look good in it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.