Formula 1 Wags #158 Let the post season games/slagging begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the off season and the slagging has begun.
Carlando spotted coming in hot unlike landos attempt at facial hair.

So far off season drama is just hamster trying to stand his ground and be free of Lando after getting dropped at Brazilian grand prix
So he went back to the uk and immediately now in a relationship with the Brazilian.
A Brazilian apparently Carlos met in Brazil and the apparently hooked up in Monaco at landos apt.
But now hamster is with her and lando is taking special flights to Spain to go a slagging with Carlos.

Kelly and Max moving in a new place
Lily and Alex in Thailand doing good things
Isa attending an even her ex played at and Carlos calling her princess publically before Lando flew to visit and Isa was totally not around but other girls were.

Also. Valtteri Bottas has a song and is living his beat mullet life with Tiffany in Australia

Anyway
I found this whe watching the US lose and briefly forgot how hot Daniel looks as a soccer player...
Screenshot_20221203_113134.jpg

But also if Australia wins today it literally could be dutchies v aussies

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the off season and the slagging has begun.
Carlando spotted coming in hot unlike landos attempt at facial hair.

So far off season drama is just hamster trying to stand his ground and be free of Lando after getting dropped at brazilian grand prix
So he went back to the uk and immediately now in a relationship with the Brazilian.
A Brazilian apparently carlos met in Brazil and the apparently hooked up in Monaco at landos apt.
But now hamster is with her and lando is taking special flights to Spain to go a slagging with Carlos.

Kelly and Max moving in a new place
Lily and Alex in Thailand doing good things
Isa attending an even her explayed at and Carlos calling her princess publically before Lando flew to visit and Isa was totally not around but other girls were.

Also. Valtteri Bottas has a song and is living his beat mullet life with Tiffany in Australia

Anyway
I found this whe watching the US lose and briefly forgot how hot Daniel looks as a soccer player...
View attachment 1779558
Daniel needs boobs and a butt, like Maxy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh apparently cha has turned off all tags or mentions... wonder if she's gonna try get PR help. Personally was hoping she use that architecture degree but maybe next year is Charles year

They must have not actually moved yet because I’m sure that’s the same place Max always streams from?
Oh didn't know it was from today... now I'm excited to see this new place if it actually exists

I definitely feel like Kelly’s hiding something tbh, I follow a girl who does like influencer / outfits on Instagram who’s friends with Kelly (you probably all already know her lol) and she’s in Monaco right now but hasn’t posted anything of the two of them and last time she was there it was photos every 5 seconds😅also I’m pretty sure the one photo she did post in an elevator was the elevator in Maxs normal apartment building 🤷🏻‍♀️

(I say this and you can guarantee 2 mins later Yasmins gonna post them and I’m gonna have accidentally manifested it🤣)

• Haha
Wait...what?? Although my english is improving (thank you friends on Tattle❤), i don't understand.
Lando and Carlos are know married?!🤣
8c8abb72b9999edcc9539c992960129a.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the duck is going on?

Jose and that journalist lady?

• Haha
Someone somewhere said it's Caco (Carlos' manager and cousin) who is getting married.

Carlos took Lando as his plus 1 instead of Isa? 🤣

However loving the 2019/2020 McLaren reunion with Charlotte there too, you just know she would have told him to shave that sad attempt at a beard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jose and that journalist lady?
speaking of jose and noemi, i read that they broke up 🤔 no idea how accurate that information is lol, but she has unfollowed him on instagram 🤷‍♀️ he still follows her

it was just a rando on twitter who said this a little while ago

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Carlos took Lando as his plus 1 instead of Isa? 🤣

However loving the 2019/2020 McLaren reunion with Charlotte there too, you just know she would have told him to shave that sad attempt at a beard 🤣
Literally my first thought was... okay then
WHERE IS ISA?

Also that suit lando has on is disappointing. I was really expecting more flair, but okay guess he'll save the good one for the real wedding

Reactions: 6
That picture is so funny though. It really looks like Carlos and Lando getting married, standing there together in the middle, having their respective people on each side 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.