Formula 1 Wags #158 Let the post season games/slagging begin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is that poor man traumatized by lando’s attempt at a beard or something? his facial expression 🤣
We are all traumatized 😂 Wonder if it's someone from Carlos' family as he looks a lot like Carlos senior.
Edited: Apparently that's Carlos' godfather!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
speaking of jose and noemi, i read that they broke up 🤔 no idea how accurate that information is lol, but she has unfollowed him on instagram 🤷‍♀️ he still follows her

it was just a rando on twitter who said this a little while ago
Omg 💀 I didn't know because I cooled off from Mclaren after summer for some reason hm hm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now, if we could just get some recreations of my fav photos to add to the collection pls and thank you

2747B876-6FC8-477D-A9CC-BA9508B5FBA4.jpeg
E504D137-8DF0-40AF-9EAF-317DFEA4C905.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just checked the plane that we assume Lando arrived to Madrid with and now it's scheduled to leave for Farnborough on 5th (evening). So guess he is still staying for next 2 days :sneaky: (and I think it's safe to assume it was his flight indeed)

Lando has the camera with him... but will he share anything at all?
1670096221045.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This one of Carlos' mom hugging Lando is just precious! ❤
Sainz' just adopted him. He is a part of Sainz family and he can't do anything about it! ;)
I hope he posts some Sainz-centric photo series after this weekend, I don;t take no for an aswer Lando! :LOL:

If I didn’t know his age for definite I’d think he was lying, for sure. He is ageing backwards 😳 never seen anything like it
it's amazing :D

Reactions: 5
Awwww the husbands with dad 😂 is Isa really not there because if so that’s actually quite hilarious
Isa went and bought some chocolates... either for herself/her friend who she was in Mexico with..... or to just sit back and watch carlos and lando feed each other later tonight
Capture.JPG

See everyone just wants to see this as oh, lando just flew in for the wedding.
nahhhh... I think carlos and lando needed a make up date after lando got food poisoning in Brazil.
i dont think lando would jump on a private jet to Madrid for Carlos 2 wedding. I think he definitely is not that close with them and really just wanted to go to Madrid and be fully accepted into the Sainz family. I actually dont think he ever went to Madrid before to visit carlos did he?

If I didn’t know his age for definite I’d think he was lying, for sure. He is ageing backwards 😳 never seen anything like it
this is also how i feel about carlos. I'm not even a huge carlos girl, but yeah if lewis and carlos come even close to as good as their dad's look we are in for some long term thirst traps... if they go the direction of flavio.... well lets no go there

Look Out Kelly
2.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
To whoever said Lando was practising for a big gig, a Sainz family wedding was not on my bingo card 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
this is also how i feel about carlos. I'm not even a huge carlos girl, but yeah if lewis and carlos come even close to as good as their dad's look we are in for some long term thirst traps... if they go the direction of flavio.... well lets no go there
I have no choice but bring this pic from Carlos from the summer:ROFLMAO: and iconic Anthony's look :D
e5a73667f7a4c2a95361798cba67a69e2b5be5b5.jpg
20f7b94693a5df8b49dbf83387c829ac146268be.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
See everyone just wants to see this as oh, lando just flew in for the wedding.
nahhhh... I think carlos and lando needed a make up date after lando got food poisoning in Brazil.
i dont think lando would jump on a private jet to Madrid for Carlos 2 wedding. I think he definitely is not that close with them and really just wanted to go to Madrid and be fully accepted into the Sainz family. I actually dont think he ever went to Madrid before to visit carlos did he?
Well, if he only wanted to come for wedding, he's fly in today and fly out maybe tomorrow morning. But he is not, he is staying around because he wants to spend some time with Carlos. And no, I don't remember if he visited Carlos before, but remember, they hide so it's actually possible without anyone knowing it. 😂

Ok, I know I'm going to get hate for this, but this is way too much and complete waste of flowers :( Someone is compensating for something I guess. Or is feeling guilty. (guys, remember, quantity doesn't mean quality and bigger is not always better ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To whoever said Lando was practising for a big gig, a Sainz family wedding was not on my bingo card 😂

I kind of LOVE it :)

Well, if he only wanted to come for wedding, he's fly in today and fly out maybe tomorrow morning. But he is not, he is staying around because he wants to spend some time with Carlos. And no, I don't remember if he visited Carlos before, but remember, they hide so it's actually possible without anyone knowing it. 😂

Ok, I know I'm going to get hate for this, but this is way too much and complete waste of flowers :( Someone is compensating for something I guess. Or is feeling guilty. (guys, remember, quantity doesn't mean quality and bigger is not always better ;))
Last week I was at the doctor's office and there was rose bear on display, the worst part was there was noone around that I could share the joke of it with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.