Formula 1 Wags #155 All roads lead to Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for all the reaction spamming! I was busy with family things this weekend, managed to watch most of the race but missed all the end drama with the radio! So been catching up all day today while I should be working 😂 Happy last race week of 2022!
CA204DEB-70E9-4AA2-B359-69C888F746EF.jpeg

@Futtrit I hope you starting to feel better ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 10
did they think this was a compliment 😭😭😭 i dont get why they’d include this quote 😅
As the thing Lewis said isn't wrong enough itself, they had to use it but even that is not enough, they misunderstood it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also not to stir tit (😈) but max like literally said that post race yday
0FB3000C-3F59-46E6-A3F0-6362C8D22FA0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This is a pretty good article that explains why Max was penalised. It’s more to do with the corner it occurred at, and the speed he carried into the corner. Lewis wasn’t actually obliged to give space there according to the rules
Reading it properly, Max braked so late into Turn 1 in an attempt to overtake there and therefore carried too much speed into Turn 2. That move was never on

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched like 20 minutes of Max interviews post race (don’t judge me I’m waiting for the doctor and I’ve been here forever) and Ma was on fire yesterday, he was calmly throwing nukes, bombs or mic drops

I am sticking to the theory that the situation was talked pre race and Max openly told them he would not give position no matter what and they tried to pressure him on radio because they hoped he would change his mind or do it to avoid drama and Max petty little self decided to go nuclear.

Mature? No
Petty? Yes
Entertaining? Hell yeah
Damaging to the sport? Absolutely

I’m here for it 🫣

And yeah, with this years rules Lewis was completely on the clear, still it wasn’t cool that he literally left Max without space

To me, Lewis isn’t in any fight this year, he was okay with George winning, why would he yield? He did it so many times last year, because he had to, he couldn’t afford to crash out - Imola, Spain, Monza lap 1, Brazil and Jeddah. The only times he didn’t concede, they crashed. That’s not racing in my opinion. Max knew there wasn’t going to be the space there and he went for it anyway. Lewis probably thought he’d back out, but he never will. This will be a problem for them moving forward if Merc have a competitive car next year
I’ve just watched like 20 minutes of Max interviews post race (don’t judge me I’m waiting for the doctor and I’ve been here forever) and Ma was on fire yesterday, he was calmly throwing nukes, bombs or mic drops

I am sticking to the theory that the situation was talked pre race and Max openly told them he would not give position no matter what and they tried to pressure him on radio because they hoped he would change his mind or do it to avoid drama and Max petty little self decided to go nuclear.

Mature? No
Petty? Yes
Entertaining? Hell yeah
Damaging to the sport? Absolutely

I’m here for it 🫣

And yeah, with this years rules Lewis was completely on the clear, still it wasn’t cool that he literally left Max without space

If checo really did crash on purpose in Monaco and rb knew and they seemingly have gotten away with it they are stupid as fk risking asking max to let checo past during the race knowing he would most likely say something damning that would draw so much attention !

sorry that was one big sentence

Last edited:
If checo really did crash on purpose in Monaco and rb knew and they seemingly have gotten away with it they are stupid as fk risking asking max to let checo past during the race knowing he would most like say something damning that would draw so much attention !

sorry that was one big sentence
Honestly that team is just baffling atm😂why would they risk that becoming public knowledge? Makes no sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.