Formula 1 Wags #155 All roads lead to Monaco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christian dreamt of drama like this, but with regards to other teams :ROFLMAO:

on a lighter note: countdown to Fernando saying something controversial, there can be only one Petty King on the grid :LOL:
I mean there was this photo from the race
4.JPG

Isn't this how most of these kind of religious people "apologize"? You wear revealing clothes, so you are tempting me and it's your fault. There can be a million oportunities, if you are faithful, you don't go cheating. End of it. (Carola is not at fault here at all, if people want to have a go at her, there are sadly other reasons.)
this is how narcissists apologize period.
or they say " I'm sorry that *you* feel like....."
took me too long to learn

She's done right in removing everything, it's not worth the comments she'll receive constantly.

It's such a Catholic thing, especially with children involved. No matter what happens between them I doubt it would ever lead to a divorce.
If Mexican catholics are anything like what traditional Irish catholics are and were like she'd get blamed and basically bullied into going back even if she did leave.
not catholic but know many catholic around the world
I'd say mexican catholic is super dominant (not much competition in that part of the world) and definitely closer to Spanish catholic than anywhere else. That said I think its a lot more relaxed with things like guilt that tended to at least factor into to all my relationships with Irish catholic men. None of that with mexican catholics... but Both REALLY WANT BABIES
which is why it never worked out with me and the catholic boys

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hamster ig stream
with clement
talking about "needing to spend time with the wife"
(still gonna call BS)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hamster ig stream
with clement
talking about "needing to spend time with the wife"
(still gonna call BS)
in every hamster live there are always those same girls commenting like they’re 10 years old 💀💀💀 can’t take it 🤣

and one of them saying they miss tom… i’m interested to know how one misses tom

• Haha
Reactions: 4
in every hamster live there are always those same girls commenting like they’re 10 years old 💀💀💀 can’t take it 🤣

and one of them saying they miss tom… i’m interested to know how one misses tom
Isn't it the same obsessed people who'd celebrate a literal piece of tit if Hamster says it's his BFF now? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was literally just about to post this and say
STOP SHOWING US YOUR SCHEDULE
seriously this was this tit when I would randomly post a photo at work
(ar my big named corporate job right out of school when IG was new)
and would later get called in an tit for because apparently I could be giving away company/client info on tit
wealthy people dont like that.

Also SAD SALAD lunches are at the heart of the corporate black hole world. eat a burger... rebel

that said, i do have the same surface pro set up so I will say that's a good way to work away from home

Oh so lame! So much of free time in that calendar! She doesn't WORK enough. /s
(and since when is SHE verified?!)
SHES VERIFIED!!!!
(justice for Lu verification)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New daniel3.jpg dump with Max in the front! We know where his loyalties lie… HAHAHAH jkjk

Srsly tho, man’s gotta learn how to focus and set up proper lighting 😂 love him tho

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On the WAG food front Carmen definitely wins with her sad salad over Charlotte’s tuna smoothie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New daniel3.jpg dump with Max in the front! We know where his loyalties lie… HAHAHAH jkjk

Srsly tho, man’s gotta learn how to focus and set up proper lighting 😂 love him tho
Nah he's taking the pics, Lando dropped so many pics of Daniel and all we get of Lando is blurry ones 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah he's taking the pics, Lando dropped so many pics of Daniel and all we get of Lando is blurry ones 😭😭
More Daniel3.jpg behind the scenes

Daniel's that friend who will make you feel like a king on your birthday
even when you feel like complete tit and have been hugging a toilet for 2 days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

He should've put KMag first

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.