Formula 1 Wags #152 Who will break the piñata? 🏆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to twitter she deleted her account after she tweeted picture of a book she claims she gave to Lewis, and she also posted screenshoots of the abuse she claims she received from rival teams.
yeah i saw those tweets. she tweeted a screenshot of lewis holding “the four agreements” and she said he said the book helped him a lot. but then teamlh started clowning her for having a screenshot of one of his old instagram stories 🙄 but obviously it was because she was happy he was reading the book she gave him..

then she posted a screen recording of the nasty hate she got from merc fans and ofc they were clowning her again for saving this stuff. didn’t know it got so bad that she deleted her whole account 😮 that’s sad

edit: i just checked and her account’s not gone, but her tweets are protected now. its unfortunate that she felt the need to do that.. backlash must’ve been baad

Reactions: 4
YES its like last year all over again when Lu posted her Heathrow selfie.....
that's open water... so she's flying over the Atlantic... to say.... London
Is Pierre house shopping near enstone
2.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If so - really? She dresses like that when she works from home? "Normal" people just stay in pajamas :rolleyes:
Yes it means she’s working from home and I’m also major eye rolling. Why does she need shoes on AND a handbag for this 😂🤣

• Haha
yeah i saw those tweets. she tweeted a screenshot of lewis holding “the four agreements” and she said he said the book helped him a lot. but then teamlh started clowning her for having a screenshot of one of his old instagram stories 🙄 but obviously it was because she was happy he was reading the book she gave him..

then she posted a screen recording of the nasty hate she got from merc fans and ofc they were clowning her again for saving this stuff. didn’t know it got so bad that she deleted her whole account 😮 that’s sad

edit: i just checked and her account’s not gone, but her tweets are protected now. its unfortunate that she felt the need to do that.. backlash must’ve been baad
She actually stated she deleted it (the post not the account) because it was polarising and not achieving what she wanted, which was unity. It was just as much because Max fans used it as a way to attack Lewis fans as the other way round. Also she didn’t need to drag Lewis into the conversation, it wasn’t his problem. She could have just said it and left him out of it

edit - she shouldn’t be getting abuse, of course not. But idk why people are acting like this is a one way street. I’d imagine a quick look at Susie Wolff’s Instagram dms would tell a similar tale. Merc employees and their families just aren’t allowed to talk about stuff on Twitter

Just saw a tweet sending hate towards Amanda Newey for having a screenshot of an old Lewis story, just shows how toxic certain fans are getting. If she gave him the book why wouldnt she have the screenshot? but I suppose some people dont have that same common sense 🤦‍♀️😅

Reactions: 2
Just saw a tweet sending hate towards Amanda Newey for having a screenshot of an old Lewis story, just shows how toxic certain fans are getting. If she gave him the book why wouldnt she have the screenshot? but I suppose some people dont have that same common sense 🤦‍♀️😅
Lewis fans are sick of people keep using him as an excuse to act like his fans are disappointing him, or the only ones in the wrong, it’s gaslighting. Funny how these people are silent when he’s the one getting abuse. Many people in the crowd at this last Grand Prix said he was called the n word and other disgusting words and yet, not one word of condemnation of that

Reactions: 4
New Thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.